Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Recruit Gear vs Tionese Gear

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
PvP Recruit Gear vs Tionese Gear

MillionsKNives
01.25.2013 , 10:42 AM | #11
Either way should be fine. On my latest 50 I just used Recruit gear and gave the Tionese to my healer companion. They're both pretty equally bad and you get rid of it fast enough with the HM flashpoints and SM ops. HM FPs and SM EV/KP can easily be done in either Recruit or Tionese gear. Even the Rakata level ops can be done in Recruit if you know what you're doing, and the rest of your team isn't terrible.

Hyfy
01.25.2013 , 10:43 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by tausser View Post
Can you strip those 132 armor mods off and stick them on your normal orange stuff?
No, the recruit gear is blue unmoddable gear.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid

Jakebnto
02.04.2013 , 09:54 AM | #13
The recruit gear has slightly better overall specs, counting the expertise as zero value. but less main spec and more endurance (usually) - or armor, I forget which. The other specs are often different, such as perhaps more crit on the Tionese and more power on the Recruit. If you add all the specs together, the Recruit gear is like 5 to 10 total higher per piece than the Tionese. However, the Recruit gear is not moddable. it is complete, though, and the Tionese is not - at least not the free bundle. The Tionese set bonus, which I think is attached even to the free gear, does not seem all that overwhelming.