Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

25 mission log cap?? still??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
25 mission log cap?? still??

paul_preib
01.24.2013 , 07:37 PM | #21
As has been stated, while leveling this is not an issue, rarely get more'n halfway to 25 at 50 however there's

Section X and Black Hole, multiple speeder ones, Operations ones, world boss ones, Daily Hardmode Flashpoint (daily and rak weekly), two pvp ones, etc.

Add it all up and you generally are at around 28ish quests, meaning you have to discard ones like Nightmare Pilgrim until you are actively going after it.

Yes it isn't a huge deal to do so as we have all done it now for the duration of the game, but it would be nice. Just going from 25-30 would make a big difference.
Cyperian -- Sorceror Cyterian-- Sentinel Cyrellian-- Trooper Cyprian-- Sage
Cylerian-- Scoundrel Kyrellian-- Sniper
Of the Bloodborne and Deargna-Fhuil Legacies

Chlomamf
01.24.2013 , 07:41 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by myolinyr View Post
or...you know....you could do them when you pick them up.....just saying.
Please let us think logically here and not make absurd remarks such as this.

kirorx
01.24.2013 , 08:35 PM | #23
I run out of space all the time.

I never do the tier 2 flashpoint so that ragoul thing is always taking up space, but ijsut in case that pops
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

danskyboy
01.24.2013 , 09:20 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by paul_preib View Post
As has been stated, while leveling this is not an issue, rarely get more'n halfway to 25 at 50 however there's

Section X and Black Hole, multiple speeder ones, Operations ones, world boss ones, Daily Hardmode Flashpoint (daily and rak weekly), two pvp ones, etc.

Add it all up and you generally are at around 28ish quests, meaning you have to discard ones like Nightmare Pilgrim until you are actively going after it.

Yes it isn't a huge deal to do so as we have all done it now for the duration of the game, but it would be nice. Just going from 25-30 would make a big difference.
Yeah this was my big problem and why i made this post, just hit 50 with an alt and straight away found i had 23+ Quests in my log, before i even left the fleet. also most of them are not things that you can "just do", they take some time to work through especially for a causal player.

It would be nice to see a fix for this, it cant be a major thing to solve. just up the limit from 25 to 40 or something like that... simples.

Holocron
01.24.2013 , 10:41 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by ziphii View Post
I was not aware the bonus missions counted! That seems like an easy fix to reduce the problem. I thought you guys were talking about the planet bonus missions, but they shouldn't count the additional missions you get that are "part" of another mission. Good grief!
Just wait until they release Makeb! I bet it will be a whole new slew of quest to keep track of for level 50+ .
01010011010010010100011101001110010000010101010001 010101010100100100010100100001

What is being said doesn't always jive with the truth of what is being shown.

Irxyyy
01.24.2013 , 11:42 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthOvertone View Post
This sounds like a ready-made Cartel Market unlock...

Mission Cap Unlock - Raises the cap of your mission log from 25-50. - 150 CC
I'm ok if its free to subscrivers.
// believing is bleeding

Goretzu
01.25.2013 , 04:41 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Whitering View Post
It's ridiculous is what it is, there's more than 25 level 50 quests you can have at the same time! I guess they aren't all dailies or weeklys or whatever, but I don't really feel like heading back to do the bonus series before completing all the cool OPs and FPs and doing space combat heroics and the like.
Yes it is indeed silly.

The cap needs to be significantly higher, at least 35 IMO.

The sad thing is if they ever do increase it, you'll only be able to get it by buying it for $20 off the Cashshop.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

AesirUesugi
01.25.2013 , 05:18 AM | #28
Has someone posted this in suggestion box. This is needed.

Jacen_Starsolo
01.25.2013 , 08:59 AM | #29
The problem comes when other objectives in the missions count as "missions".

Irxyyy
01.28.2013 , 12:04 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
The problem comes when other objectives in the missions count as "missions".
That's not a problem if you know you always need to have 1-2 spare quest slots just in case, to get datacrons etc.
Problem is, even if you do not hoard quests, there are plenty of them in endgame which are designed to take a lot of time to complete - achivement, weekly, op, daily etc. etc. which are just handy to have. And 25 is not enough for comfort gameplay, something like 50 is more like it.
// believing is bleeding