Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

25 mission log cap?? still??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
25 mission log cap?? still??

danskyboy
01.24.2013 , 02:07 PM | #1
This has got to be the stupidest thing ever, why do we still have a cap of 25 on the mission log?? its such a pain having to keep dropping quests all the time and then remembering to pick them back up again when you need them, i can see no reason why the limit couldn't at least be raised if not removed all together.

myolinyr
01.24.2013 , 02:12 PM | #2
or...you know....you could do them when you pick them up.....just saying.

Arlon_Nabarlly
01.24.2013 , 02:16 PM | #3
I'd love to see this increase as well. It's not often been an issue, but if you have the 4 speeder missions, all the PvE & PvP daily/weeklies, plus try to pick up planet dailies you can hit the 25 cap pretty easy. I know I hit it several times when I had the speeder missions and when I was still doing Belsavis/Ilum dailies.

danskyboy
01.24.2013 , 02:34 PM | #4
yeah this is exactly where i'm coming from, just hit 50 with an alt and i have 23+ missions in my log all of which are reasonably important. its just a bit dumb, i can see no reason for the cap.

Quote: Originally Posted by myolinyr View Post
or...you know....you could do them when you pick them up.....just saying.
wow thanks for that nugget of genius there...... never thought of that.

Lionflash
01.24.2013 , 02:39 PM | #5
What the... I never have more than 5-7 missions in my log at any given time... more than 25? Maybe we just have different playstyles.

Whitering
01.24.2013 , 02:41 PM | #6
It's ridiculous is what it is, there's more than 25 level 50 quests you can have at the same time! I guess they aren't all dailies or weeklys or whatever, but I don't really feel like heading back to do the bonus series before completing all the cool OPs and FPs and doing space combat heroics and the like.

aeterno
01.24.2013 , 02:50 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Lionflash View Post
What the... I never have more than 5-7 missions in my log at any given time... more than 25? Maybe we just have different playstyles.
If you do BH and section X dailies "in advance", to just pick up the weekly after reset and turn it all in for BH comms, and you pick up all the missions at the PVE/PVP terminal you're cutting it mighty close, especially if you have any speeder achievement quests in the mix.

25 is in fact a bit low.

United_Strafes
01.24.2013 , 02:54 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Lionflash View Post
No because if you're doing dailies and picking up space and the speeder missions which require a few weeks for a casual player then your log can quickly fill up.

myolinyr
01.24.2013 , 02:58 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by danskyboy View Post
yeah this is exactly where i'm coming from, just hit 50 with an alt and i have 23+ missions in my log all of which are reasonably important. its just a bit dumb, i can see no reason for the cap.

wow thanks for that nugget of genius there...... never thought of that.
clearly you did not, or you wouldn't be having such a problem.

Manifoldgodhead
01.24.2013 , 03:14 PM | #10
ROFL, what kind of fool keeps space mission in their log? Or low level bonus series? You pick up space missions two feet from the only access to space missions, your cockpit. And as for planet dailies, do you go to each mission hub and collect all missions before you do any? For real these are remedial management skills.
ITS THE FUTURE