Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Perk: sending alts' companions on missions from whichever char. I am playing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Legacy Perk: sending alts' companions on missions from whichever char. I am playing

Eggsalicious
01.24.2013 , 09:04 AM | #1
Make it have a high legacy level requirement. Make it cost credits. You can even put it as a purchasable item on the cartel market.

It's a convenience worth paying for, even more so given how time consuming logging in and out of your game is.

~Eggsalicious.

Joesixxpack
01.24.2013 , 09:05 AM | #2
Great idea. + 1.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Master-Nala
01.24.2013 , 12:15 PM | #3
Awesome idea!
Republic Level 55s - Alana, Rickta, Nal'aa, Alan, Myschal, Sinbad, Frank'lin, Angiola, Vesnas & Nightsail
Imp Level 55s - Palatine, Ztephanie, Frank-lin, Ka'Mate, Chisami, Azureraven, Curiosi-dux, Vodoun

Eggsalicious
01.24.2013 , 05:07 PM | #4
Bumpalicious.

AsheraII
01.24.2013 , 05:42 PM | #5
Hmmm, that would make the bonusses on some companions a LOT more useful. Though I'm still not sure about this idea..
. . . . . . ▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|####/ ( /==|####/

Capetoider
01.24.2013 , 06:39 PM | #6
with sending only 5 in my main I sometimes enrages of the constant popups... imagine 5*XX chars companions popping every fraking second!!!!
would it be nice? pratical? yes and yes but I wouldnt abide that
May the Force Be With You!

Eggsalicious
01.24.2013 , 09:42 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Capetoider View Post
with sending only 5 in my main I sometimes enrages of the constant popups... imagine 5*XX chars companions popping every fraking second!!!!
would it be nice? pratical? yes and yes but I wouldnt abide that
It might be annoying, but I'm sure anyone using it would know what they were getting into.

Besides, you can disable them in combat/warzones.

You argument makes me realize something else, though: they'd have the increase the number of crew skill rewards you can have in escrow to more than 3.

~Eggs