Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why is nothing being done about hacking/cheating

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Why is nothing being done about hacking/cheating

Asunasan
01.24.2013 , 01:57 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by jediharrsion View Post
By trying to justify that theres no hacking or cheating in war zones you just make your self look more guilty
Who said anything about no hacks? I've seen the current videos. (remember any from 8months ago don't count) one was a lowbie on Harbringer even. I objected the the OPs craziness that he sees it every day on both sides on my server. If he sees it every day it isn't hacking, because hacking simply isn't that rampant on our server (or any I would be willing to bet). Hacking happens much much much less often than the OP, and apparently many other forum goers, believe.

jediharrsion
01.24.2013 , 02:09 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Asunasan View Post
Who said anything about no hacks? I've seen the current videos. (remember any from 8months ago don't count) one was a lowbie on Harbringer even. I objected the the OPs craziness that he sees it every day on both sides on my server. If he sees it every day it isn't hacking, because hacking simply isn't that rampant on our server (or any I would be willing to bet). Hacking happens much much much less often than the OP, and apparently many other forum goers, believe.
Then why is it when i try to complete my weekly that its takes 2 weeks to get 5 wins! sorry but i don't believe you.
Until i start seeing a even playing field ( This will inclode finishing my weekly the same week and not being stopped by what i believe to be cheating team ) i'll continue to push for pvp balence and if that resuits in permade groups/guild made teams from queueing against pugs ( unlikely but by the number of threads on the topic it wouldn't surprise me ). then so be it.

AodhAngus
01.24.2013 , 02:09 AM | #13
No I'm not embarrassed, I couldn't care less if it's hacks or cheating or whatever. You threw some insults and I'll gladly throw them right back. As you can tell I can't stand players abusing the system and getting away with it, fix the issues and ban them already I say. And yet it takes months, great ...

skotish
01.24.2013 , 02:11 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Asunasan View Post
It's a shame it happens in every online game
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin

AodhAngus
01.24.2013 , 02:13 AM | #15
And yeah I go over the top with insults, old habits die hard. I agree it's rare though, like I said first time since launch.

Apologies and salut. I'll send my temper where it belongs lol.

Asunasan
01.24.2013 , 02:17 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by AodhAngus View Post
No I'm not embarrassed, I couldn't care less if it's hacks or cheating or whatever. You threw some insults and I'll gladly throw them right back. As you can tell I can't stand players abusing the system and getting away with it, fix the issues and ban them already I say. And yet it takes months, great ...
Hmmm

LOL the mechanics, it's great being a blind dumb f*&^ I guess. GG moron
I threw some insults? Pretty sure that was you.

Quote: Originally Posted by jediharrsion View Post
Then why is it when i try to complete my weekly that its takes 2 weeks to get 5 wins! sorry but i don't believe you.
Until i start seeing a even playing field ( This will inclode finishing my weekly the same week and not being stopped by what i believe to be cheating team ) i'll continue to push for pvp balence and if that resuits in permade groups/guild made teams from queueing against pugs ( unlikely but by the number of threads on the topic it wouldn't surprise me ). then so be it.
If you won't believe me until you can finish your daily in less than 2 weeks you simply won't believe me until you're better or can play more. That however has nothing to do with the presence or absence of hackers. The rest of your post also has nothing to do with cheating or hacking so why did you bring it into this thread?

edit: I saw you posted AodhAngus after I had already posted. We agree its rare, so we're good. Best of luck to you.

AodhAngus
01.24.2013 , 02:22 AM | #17
Oh that's right it was me, reacting to you being an arrogant twit, gotcha.

AodhAngus
01.24.2013 , 02:23 AM | #18
Rofl oops, yeah I'm still peeved sorry lol

AodhAngus
01.24.2013 , 02:25 AM | #19
And I was a post behind, sigh, last post until I cool off lol. Again I apologise and wish you the best. Peace

Asunasan
01.24.2013 , 02:28 AM | #20
Oh that's right it was me, reacting to you being an arrogant twit, gotcha.
lol all good. The arrogance I"ll own. It comes out when I'm dealing with people who think transcendence is a speed hack ect ect (read the OP). Twit? I disagree, but I'm not terribly concerned about the label either.