Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why is nothing being done about hacking/cheating

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Why is nothing being done about hacking/cheating

jediharrsion
01.24.2013 , 12:50 AM | #1
Ok the title say it all i'm getting sick and blasted tired of see republic players ( I see this as both a imperial and republic player ) hacking/cheating and exploiting with no blasted penalties being issued to the offenders. Republic player are the worst offenders when it comes to hacking and cheating. why are these players not being banned for braking the ToS. FYI I'm on the Harbinger server and this happens everyday. This has to stop

I want Answers now

wqopreuiyt
01.24.2013 , 01:13 AM | #2
How about this for an answer, LOLQQMOARNUB

Also, go read http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=588200 on our server forum. You might learn something
Hype - The Harbinger
Leader of Goof Troop

TalonKorr
01.24.2013 , 01:20 AM | #3
I am just dying to see all this hacking. Please provide some proof, or a crude drawing, or maybe even a description of this incredible hacking pandemic going on. I played 30 matches Tuesday, got the weekly done on two characters. Today I did another 20 or so. And this is about average for me. I've been an active PvPer since launch and played closed beta for 6 months. I've never seen hacking in this game.
Flak / <Lethal Dose Fifty> / <LD-Fifty> - Jedi Covenant - Juggernaut
Retired: Adrams/Feesh/Cates/Grisha/Scuf/Michaleen

Asunasan
01.24.2013 , 01:20 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by jediharrsion View Post
Ok the title say it all i'm getting sick and blasted tired of see republic players ( I see this as both a imperial and republic player ) hacking/cheating and exploiting with no blasted penalties being issued to the offenders. Republic player are the worst offenders when it comes to hacking and cheating. why are these players not being banned for braking the ToS. FYI I'm on the Harbinger server and this happens everyday. This has to stop

I want Answers now
No, It doesn't. We're just better than you. That's the honest answer. Learn the mechanics. ALL OF THEM.

AodhAngus
01.24.2013 , 01:22 AM | #5
It's happening people, report these noobs. Novarre Coast on the SHadowlands had south capped as soon as my feet hit the ground, and I was out as soon as the gate opened. L2P? Get bent been here since launch, noobs are cheating, smoke em out and bury them.

AodhAngus
01.24.2013 , 01:24 AM | #6
LOL the mechanics, it's great being a blind dumb f*&^ I guess. GG moron

Kegparty
01.24.2013 , 01:26 AM | #7
is not enough proof the fact they are announcing that they are banning people...

AodhAngus
01.24.2013 , 01:28 AM | #8
I never saw one either until today, only a team of 7 sins/shadows with a combat sentinel/carnage marauder MIGHT be able to do this. Guess what, there was 1 sin on the team.

But oh ... I didn't see it, it never happened. Wake up or stay ignorant, who cares.

Asunasan
01.24.2013 , 01:29 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AodhAngus View Post
It's happening people, report these noobs. Novarre Coast on the SHadowlands had south capped as soon as my feet hit the ground, and I was out as soon as the gate opened. L2P? Get bent been here since launch, noobs are cheating, smoke em out and bury them.
My understanding is that that is a known bug not a hack. I suppose it does fit under the category of cheating. So sure that happens once every thousand + games? But yes it should be fixed.

Quote: Originally Posted by AodhAngus View Post
LOL the mechanics, it's great being a blind dumb f*&^ I guess. GG moron
Do you feel embarrassed about the comment yet? What about after I point out that if you weren't blind you would be able to tell for yourself that its mechanics not hacks?

jediharrsion
01.24.2013 , 01:47 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Asunasan View Post
My understanding is that that is a known bug not a hack. I suppose it does fit under the category of cheating. So sure that happens once every thousand + games? But yes it should be fixed.

Do you feel embarrassed about the comment yet? What about after I point out that if you weren't blind you would be able to tell for yourself that its mechanics not hacks?
By trying to justify that theres no hacking or cheating in war zones you just make your self look more guilty