Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Back from a long break, need help on healing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Back from a long break, need help on healing

Cortal
01.24.2013 , 12:14 AM | #1
As the title reads, i just came back from a long break and have actually been leveling a sniper for a while, but decided to dust off my old 50 sorc

TL;DR at bottom

i wanted to try healing but couldn't because i server was dead and no one was doing heroics (gave up after searching for an hour and a half on multiple occasions). I healed i think 1 full flash point and a group quest or two, and a bit of pvp back then, and i know things have changed a lot since then (i think so anyways, was like in february last year, shortly before the FP finder tool came out)

so the question i pose you is, how should i approach healing. and i mean everything, what to use in what situations, best method of healing (use raid frames and click whoever needs a heal and assign heals to 1-5+ was my old strategy) what talents i should consider (usually straightforward though), what are my strengths weaknesses as a sorc healer, what fp should i start with.

TL;DR
I've never healed a group situation as a sorc, what do i do
Quote: Originally Posted by pairadox View Post
Bioware: We now announce a free gold bar to all subscribers.
Forums: What??!? No silk bag to carry it in?
any mmo forum community in a nutshell

Yaanos
03.08.2013 , 09:50 AM | #2
I think you should start here: http://www.noxxic.com/swtor/pve/sith...rer/corruption

Will give you a good introduction to sorc healing