Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Problem with slave suit.

Belacose
01.23.2013 , 10:04 PM | #11
Not to mention a man wearing a bra makes a lot of sense.

dchero
01.23.2013 , 10:09 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ailie View Post
Why? It's a legitimate request. I want to see it too and frankly it should be an option. The fact that it is not is quite disgraceful and rather sexist
What people do in the privacy of their bedrooms should stay in their bedrooms. Forcing it into their face, especially in a game, shows a complete lack of respect for people of the opposite viewpoint.

A game is not the proper venue for this sort of thing.

JIshVidal
01.23.2013 , 10:11 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Belacose View Post

... you dont get out much do you?

But in all honesty, with them including SGR's i dont see why they wouldnt introduce skimpy stuff for guys. obviously they arent apposed to gay people playing their game. Probably just a matter of time.

Quote: Originally Posted by dchero View Post
What people do in the privacy of their bedrooms should stay in their bedrooms. Forcing it into their face, especially in a game, shows a complete lack of respect for people of the opposite viewpoint.

sooo what your saying is that cause its not how you live you shouldnt have to see it? Well in that case, as a gay man, i dont want to see anymore skimpy girls outfits. or opposite gender romances. in fact get them out of the game completely and replace them all with the SGR's that are coming in makeb.

rainbowsix
01.23.2013 , 10:13 PM | #14

No bedroom actions would be taking place within the game, and the slave suit already exists for female characters. Perhaps it's only okay to see one side forcing their "viewpoints" onto the other?
Sthephyr - 50 Powertech - The Shadowlands
Kaiome - 35 Operative - The Shadowlands
SWGEmu Kalden Stheno - Basilisk
Waiting for Archeage NA

Belacose
01.23.2013 , 10:18 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by JIshVidal View Post
... you dont get out much do you?

But in all honesty, with them including SGR's i dont see why they wouldnt introduce skimpy stuff for guys. obviously they arent apposed to gay people playing their game. Probably just a matter of time.
I indeed don't get out as much as I used to before I started playing this game a few months ago.

My male commando goes bare chested ( covert torso ). When will female characters receive this right?

Rankyn
01.23.2013 , 10:19 PM | #16
I think there should definitely be a male version of the dancer outfits.
It's only fair.

Ailie
01.23.2013 , 10:20 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Belacose View Post
Well if it's on a man with body type 4 it's probably a welcome relief, those moobies can get quite sweaty underneath without proper support.

Honestly though, of course it wouldn't consist of a bra for men. It would be tailored to suit the gender just like they turn ordinary robes into midrift baring singlets for women. Just take a look at the example I posted, looks quite fetching I think
Meh...

Ailie
01.23.2013 , 10:23 PM | #18

You're right, we should just get rid of all of the slave and dancer outfits to stop those pesky perverted men from running around as commandos with massive assault cannons wearing nothing more than bikinis or dressing their companions as slaves and make lewd comments about them. That's a great way to ensure that women and the other way inclined are appropriated the proper respect to not have to be comfronted with that smut whenever they log in.

Or, you could just put in a male version of the same and be done with it.
Meh...

JIshVidal
01.23.2013 , 10:25 PM | #19
When female toons get ***** i want to get assless chaps. I think thats fairer than bare chest for bare chest, considering i can see a bare male chest at my local supermarket on a hot day.

paul_preib
01.23.2013 , 10:25 PM | #20
When one attempts to be a smartaleck they should put some thought into it.

Someone who is Gay would have no desire to dress in a woman's outfit be skimpy or fully covered. That would make them a transvestite. Now the two are not mutually exclusive but they are two different aspects.

If one desired a male equivalent for to be able to ogle then they would have fit the troll, that having been said there is such a thing in place for those who wish a counter-balancing item, that would be the inviso-armor that leaves male players completely bare chested.
Cyperian -- Sorceror Cyterian-- Sentinel Cyrellian-- Trooper Cyprian-- Sage
Cylerian-- Scoundrel Kyrellian-- Sniper
Of the Bloodborne and Deargna-Fhuil Legacies