Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Enemy of the Future (Story Rp) OOC signups

legolegion
01.24.2013 , 10:59 AM | #11
cool she keeps her promisis too so she promisis not to kill maim or hurt anyone on the group
unless they ask nicely

had a thought she could come with the revanite after all section x is after death of the emporer
so revanite might of gained influnce in the empire know, and she may have knowelledge of an artifact he may have got from tattoine (sabrina master`s base is their, searching for a power of the rakarta. Which is belived to be under the glass, buried under the sand.)

rymasta
01.24.2013 , 04:34 PM | #12
Well Lanser does not work in the Empire but I was going to write in that she was with him at the camp considering a sith wouldn't be coming with the other.

Ok everyone I'm gonna give this until a little later tonight to see if anyone else wants to join but i think the group is ready to go

Current Roster:
Lanser
Lukarna
Vux Tuul
Sabrina
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

Lucifersfinest
01.25.2013 , 10:08 PM | #13
When you say 'events' what exactly do you mean? the temple door is closed,? Lukarna gets injured in action, [that'd be interesting,]
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

rymasta
01.25.2013 , 11:22 PM | #14
sorry to not respond earlier you can see from how we've started what i mean. later on during combat and when things start picking up they will be more relevant. for now they keep us moving.
ALot of what i see in RP is that people dont know when to move on or how to go on to the next part. I have set up scenarios already and the "events" move things along and control the NPC's
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
01.26.2013 , 02:59 AM | #15
is their a bio for the revanite

legolegion
01.26.2013 , 10:41 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucifersfinest View Post
Lukarna began to twirl the cigar in her fingers, like how a lousy secretary would with a phone cord. "Female dog? Believe me there is a difference between us and them, I could show you if you like," she grins again and puts her hand on the blaster at her side,
you missed read my post, that`s what she wanted to say not what she said

rymasta
01.26.2013 , 11:00 AM | #17
yea i dint put one up but here you go =)

Name Lanser
Revanite

Lanser started out his life as a young jedi knight aspiring to greatness. He was not tempted by the evil of the darkside but rather its knowledge. He was pulled to the Order of Revan by the force and join their ranks to gain full knowledge of the force. He sees the flaws in both the Republic and the Empire and acts on the orders of the Revanites in the name of justice and peace for the galaxy. He uses both sides of the force for a well rounded combat style. He has a purple double sided lightsaber, however he only uses one blade uless the combat situation requires both. He is fair and just and favors the will of Republic but during his time with the Jedi he saw many of the limitaions and flaws of the Republic.

Appearance: Lanser is medium build with short hair spiked towards the front and the short beginnings of a beard
He has purple eyes that match his lightsaber's blade.He wears a Mandolorian Mask similar the Mask of Revan.
He wears and tight armored chestpiece with a hood that drapes in the back to a little past his knees. he wear an open cloak out of combat.
www.remnantsofhope.com

rymasta
01.26.2013 , 12:10 PM | #19
yup human
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
01.27.2013 , 03:40 AM | #20
Lucifersfinest did you read my post above?