Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you get HK-51

Stebbinn
02.01.2013 , 06:31 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Knightofknights View Post
How do you get the part on the opposite factions home world? Corusant won't even show in my galaxy map.
Send the scanner with mail to a character on lvl 14+ of the opposite faction and go find the part, when you find it you get some sort of bag or something containing the HK part which CAN be sent to your lvl 50 main. EASY :P

ZeroPlus
02.01.2013 , 09:27 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Stebbinn View Post
Send the scanner with mail to a character on lvl 14+ of the opposite faction and go find the part, when you find it you get some sort of bag or something containing the HK part which CAN be sent to your lvl 50 main. EASY :P
NOTE: The "container" is Legacy bound (and so can be e-mailed to the character you want) BUT NOT the HK part. *DO NOT* open the container or the part will bind to the character that found the "container".
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Knightofknights
02.01.2013 , 02:03 PM | #13
Thanks

AshlaBoga
02.02.2013 , 10:36 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Stebbinn View Post
It doesn't have to be level 14+, but if it's level 12 or lower you will need to group in order to survive mobs.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

comeonucrazyguy
02.07.2013 , 10:22 AM | #15
FE can be done on Normal mode. My bro (Sorc) and myself (Mara) ran it just the two of us with Quinn/Khem Val. Took about 15 to get the part, another 10-15 to roll through the rest (for the hell of it). It's not that hard.

ExCrafty
08.15.2013 , 05:11 AM | #16
Gday all,
I think I've looked at just about everything I can find about this chain, but I'm stuck on finding the part on Hoth. I've been around the ship so many times it's not funny. Am I just unlucky ? Or is there some trick to finding these things ?
Any actual help would be most welcome.

LukeCoolhair
08.15.2013 , 06:55 AM | #17
When i got it, it wasn't as close to the ship as the guides say. So try a little bit more outwards. Try to find someone to scan with you also to make it easier.

MACHETE_
08.15.2013 , 08:22 PM | #18
Thanks for providing the giude