Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy

Talon_Starfire
01.21.2013 , 09:24 PM | #1
Hi, How do I select my Legacy in game I'm L11 now?
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Ithilwen
01.21.2013 , 09:33 PM | #2
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but pressing Y opens up the legacy window, which should allow you to select your legacy name...

Does this answer your question?
Valkarah - Valania - Santiel
Dramorion - Onai - Ostana

Nichos_Ketra
01.21.2013 , 11:27 PM | #3
Don't you have to complete Chapter 1 with one character before you unlock your legacy on a server? That's around level 30 or so. If you've done that, then you can access your legacy on any character of yours on that server regardless of what level they are.

Ithilwen
01.21.2013 , 11:52 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Nichos_Ketra View Post
Don't you have to complete Chapter 1 with one character before you unlock your legacy on a server? That's around level 30 or so. If you've done that, then you can access your legacy on any character of yours on that server regardless of what level they are.
Back around launch yes, it was after completing Act 1... However my brother who recently joined got to pick his legacy name after level 10. This was after the introduction of F2P, so I'm asuming it has changed :P (I was surprised when I saw that)
Valkarah - Valania - Santiel
Dramorion - Onai - Ostana

Rankyn
01.22.2013 , 12:04 AM | #5
Legacy now comes at either lvl 10 or when you complete your class quest on the starter planet.
I forget which.

Talon_Starfire
01.22.2013 , 05:29 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Ithilwen View Post
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but pressing Y opens up the legacy window, which should allow you to select your legacy name...

Does this answer your question?
Yes, Thanks.
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper