Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unknown Sorce Loot Question

Murawt
01.21.2013 , 10:40 AM | #1
I have searched the forums, and scoured the internet when I found out that certain items in Flashpoints have an "Unknown Source" loot tag, as people were giving them. My question is are these items that are left out of the loot table, or do drop, but have a very low probability rate.

Thank you for taking the time to read this question.
"HELP! There's no dirt to rub on my wound! Someone, bring me a tampon!"

~ Myself

wetslampigduex
01.21.2013 , 03:07 PM | #2
that comes from someone already looting and the item is being rolled on.

Murawt
01.21.2013 , 07:45 PM | #3
No, no. I mean some things that are supposed to be on the loot table for the FP in tor-head and other SWTOR info sites are considered coming from an Unknown Source. I want to know if they are really rare trash drops or left out of the loot table, thus making them unattainable.

~ Myself

Murawt
01.21.2013 , 11:09 PM | #4
Here, I should of provided an example of what I meant.
http://www.tor-loot.com/loot/Source/9999

~ Myself

Dacce
01.22.2013 , 08:26 PM | #5
This is because TOR-Loot doesn't get their data from people who have run the flashpoint, they get it straight from Data mining the client.

So essentially, you'll have items that are in the programming, but bioware haven't released the items for loot drop or have removed them etc. So they don't actually drop, so the datamining will return a "No Source Found" for who ever it drops from.

Hope this answers your question.
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

Murawt
01.23.2013 , 11:49 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Dacce View Post
This is because TOR-Loot doesn't get their data from people who have run the flashpoint, they get it straight from Data mining the client.

So essentially, you'll have items that are in the programming, but bioware haven't released the items for loot drop or have removed them etc. So they don't actually drop, so the datamining will return a "No Source Found" for who ever it drops from.

Hope this answers your question.
Thank you for answering my question. This was driving me crazy as to why there were drops missing when i went to go look at loot drops.

~ Myself