Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Light or Adaptive modable armor w bare midriff??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Light or Adaptive modable armor w bare midriff??

EyelessOne
01.21.2013 , 01:24 AM | #1
I am a fan of the Aspiring Knight's Vest for sentinels and would like to find something similar for my companion Nadia Grell to wear. As many of you know, Nadia uses light armor and is on the Republic side. I'm looking for something that meets the following criteria:
- Modable
- Exposed midriff
- No hood up (a hood that is down in the back like the Aspiring Knight's Vest would be great)
- I'm familiar with the dancer's/slave girl/elegant loungewear tops and am not looking for that -rather I'm looking for something that is more of a sporty half-shirt

Does such a chest piece exist in the light/adaptive world?

Thanks very much

BrianDavion
01.21.2013 , 01:28 AM | #2
I really think BW would make a fortune if they put an adaptive aspireing knights set in the cartel market

Tumedus
01.21.2013 , 01:36 AM | #3
Can't really think of anything that is bare midriff on the republic side. You could use the adaptable invisible top that sells for cheap. That basically puts the character in a sports bra, not too much different than Aspiring on female characters.

Out of curiosity, are you aware that Nadia's body is flesh colored? Personally it bugs me to have any skin showing on her because it clashes with her white face.

redsovereign
01.21.2013 , 06:32 AM | #4
How about Investigator's robe from the CM? You should be able to find that robe on GTN as well.

That skin at least the one that is obtainable in-game Empire side shows the belly on ladies. However I can't confirm that the Investigator's robe has the same midriff design or if it follows the Revan robe design but I would start looking there.

You could also pick up the dancer social outfit on Nar Shaddaa.

Edit: Just re-read what you actually typed, sorry I don't know any robes that would look like the one you are searching for other then Aspiring.

Hood down robes are extremely rare, with the Conservator's robe and Valiant Jedi Knight set we finally got 2 hooded down pieces but they are unf very rare on republic side.
I'll make this completely clear, rookie--when you're in the field, what I say goes. Period!

Larity
01.21.2013 , 06:40 AM | #5
I want less revealing stuff in game.

redsovereign
01.21.2013 , 06:42 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Larity View Post
In all fairness there isn't very much of those type of clothing in the game and I think its good because sorry but revealing stuf just doesn't look good.
What does look good is a very detailed and good compositioned armor set, but bare midriffs and such just looks terrible :S
I'll make this completely clear, rookie--when you're in the field, what I say goes. Period!

EyelessOne
01.21.2013 , 07:24 PM | #7
Thanks for the responses guys. Maybe for now I'll just have to stick with the elegant dress and top from the Coruscant social vendor.

Ailie
01.21.2013 , 07:28 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Larity View Post
Not necessarily less revealing but I would like things to look the same on both male and femals. I don't see why select robes need to be cut into a singlet top for females.
Meh...

Prysha
01.22.2013 , 01:06 AM | #9
id like to see more free adaptive armos in this game, for more customization <3
Character Equipment Profiles: Your voice is needed, click here to support the idea!
SWTOR - Armors with pictures!

Stoofa
01.22.2013 , 05:40 AM | #10
You could go really left field and dress in the dancer outfits. Don't forget to dress all your companions in that as well because that would be really cool and different and........oh yer, wait a second.