Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Overpowered - Powertech Stream - 72-5 in RWZ's

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Overpowered - Powertech Stream - 72-5 in RWZ's

RankorSSGS
01.20.2013 , 10:59 PM | #11
sad sorc is sad

Megatfx
01.20.2013 , 11:03 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by wwkingms View Post
anyone who plays a sorc alryd knows

a vanguards plastique and high impact hit me at the same time each for 5k the other day..

everything a pt does is instant, except full auto but thats a joke....

the rotation is something a toddler can do.. lemme guess

explosive dart, TD, flame burst, rail shot, upper cut, (rail shot again if appliable cause hey an appibility that hits for 5k should be available every other gcd)
This warzone I'll make sure to do that to some sorcs just for you.

Kontraz
01.21.2013 , 12:26 AM | #13
I am so sick of everybody complaining about the "simplicity" of the PT rotation. Seriously. Name one rotation in this game that is actually difficult. Please. One rotation that utilizes 12 or so different abilities, and that does not include "reaction" abilities.

Is PT easy to play? yes. Is every other class in this game easy to play? (for the most part) yes. The only exceptions that come to mind are sniper and merc, merc being the hardest class to make effective dps-wise.

Megatfx
01.21.2013 , 01:24 AM | #14
Stream is backup, got some tacobell

wwkingms
01.21.2013 , 02:25 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Kontraz View Post
I am so sick of everybody complaining about the "simplicity" of the PT rotation. Seriously. Name one rotation in this game that is actually difficult. Please. One rotation that utilizes 12 or so different abilities, and that does not include "reaction" abilities.

Is PT easy to play? yes. Is every other class in this game easy to play? (for the most part) yes. The only exceptions that come to mind are sniper and merc, merc being the hardest class to make effective dps-wise.
hrm ok,

now name classes with medium-long range abilities that have zero activation times or channels in their rotation and can therefor remain mobile 100% of the time and also have 2 seperate abilities which can crit for 5k

yup

now add heavy armor, a pull and a snare which is passively applied
NIHIL

THE BASTION

BobyDigital
01.21.2013 , 02:29 AM | #16
mega is right tho on pot5 crappy smash teams dont do so well, now when a really good team uses it and knows how to do more then just smash and do good single target damage and coordinate smashes, but you charge to a healer with 4 stacks of shockwave on this server againts a good team your going to get taunted, pulled or cced oh and chilling scream spammed so it will be hard to stay on target

Venlo
01.21.2013 , 02:40 AM | #17
*my railshot just hit with 6600*
want to sell:

cashogy
01.21.2013 , 02:50 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Venlo View Post
*my railshot just hit with 6600*
Da'ny - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

BobyDigital
01.21.2013 , 02:52 AM | #19
he aint liein im watchin his stream now lol

Kurvv
01.21.2013 , 03:27 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Kontraz View Post

People complain about it because most (bad) pts run around spamming nothing but flame burst and railshot and still can outdps most classes. A clueless pt can use 2 buttons and put up 400k dmg in a full voidstar. No other class can be played so poorly to such great effect.
My preferred method of cc is death