Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

pull

wwkingms
01.20.2013 , 04:29 PM | #1
is there any way a class other than shadow/assasin powertech/vanguard do an offensive pull in this game? like is there an item?

reason im asking is because i was pulled bya sniper last huttball
NIHIL

THE BASTION

Chlomamf
01.20.2013 , 04:33 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by wwkingms View Post
is there any way a class other than shadow/assasin powertech/vanguard do an offensive pull in this game? like is there an item?

reason im asking is because i was pulled bya sniper last huttball
Then either the Sniper was hacking, there was a shadow behind him that pulled you and then fell off out of your sight, or you're mistaken.

wwkingms
01.20.2013 , 04:41 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Chlomamf View Post
Then either the Sniper was hacking, there was a shadow behind him that pulled you and then fell off out of your sight, or you're mistaken.
i am not mistaken

it was a sniper, with no one else near
NIHIL

THE BASTION

Chlomamf
01.20.2013 , 04:48 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by wwkingms View Post
i am not mistaken

it was a sniper, with no one else near
Well then he was hacking. Snipers have no pull ability nor is there an item that lets you pull others.

Are you sure it wasn't a Shadow/Sin that pulled you then they used Blackout/Whatever the Shadow counterpart is to immediately go into stealth before you could see them?

wwkingms
01.20.2013 , 04:51 PM | #5
Well then he was hacking. Snipers have no pull ability nor is there an item that lets you pull others.

Are you sure it wasn't a Shadow/Sin that pulled you then they used Blackout/Whatever the Shadow counterpart is to immediately go into stealth before you could see them?
i know the pull of a shadow, not only was there no shadow but the pull seemed/sounded mechanical like a vangaurds
NIHIL

THE BASTION

PoliteAssasin
01.20.2013 , 04:55 PM | #6
Just the other day me and a friend witnesses a marauder use intercede to an ally, in the lowbies. Not only is that a level 50 ability, but its exclusive to juggs/guards, not sents and maras. I thought I was just imagining it until someone told me they saw it too.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Chlomamf
01.20.2013 , 04:58 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Just the other day me and a friend witnesses a marauder use intercede to an ally, in the lowbies. Not only is that a level 50 ability, but its exclusive to juggs/guards, not sents and maras. I thought I was just imagining it until someone told me they saw it too.
Yeah I've also seen wierd stuff, like in a Huttball match where a Vanguard Force Leaped to me. I was like '...wut?'

Zunayson
01.20.2013 , 05:15 PM | #8
Yeah I've also seen wierd stuff, like in a Huttball match where a Vanguard Force Leaped to me. I was like '...wut?'
Can't tell if ignorant or what

Sure it wasn't Storm? Or a knight in gear that appeared vanguardianish?
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

Vratza
01.20.2013 , 05:30 PM | #9
Powertechs have a pull and tanks can jump to also. I would guess the mirror for the pubs would have them also. This is something that I have not seen (yet) is a toon using skills they dont have. I will keep my eyes open for this and if I see it will say something here.

TalonKorr
01.20.2013 , 05:30 PM | #10
Just pointing this out here. A sniper wouldn't want to pull you. They're ranged, and they want to keep you there. You were probably knocked back by somebody behind you.
Adrams - Feesh / <Lethal Dose Fifty> / <LD-Fifty> - Jedi Covenant - PT/Merc
Retired: Flak/Cates/Grisha/Scuf/Michaleen