Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Open RP, Nar Shaadaa's Underbelly

ToEasy
01.20.2013 , 12:44 PM | #11
Zarron stopped the flame thrower noticing most people in the bar were either dead or running away. He was hoping he was getting attention from Da Tilla da Hutt. He had planned on killing him for leading him into a trap. Zarron then began to walk out of the building noticing some Nar Shaadaa Police coming. Good, just what I wanted. said Zarron who was ready to fight.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Lucifersfinest
01.20.2013 , 12:49 PM | #12
She looked at the Trandoshan on the wall beside her, "Hey, you look like a capable lizard, mind showing these gys the way out?" she asked him, hoping he would help her out. the men looked at the trandoshan a bit fearfully, "I heard they' eat people alive, boys." she grinned,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

Duduneco
01.20.2013 , 01:03 PM | #13
The Trandoshan grinned, "Soft skin better have credits for Yursk." He said in his native tongue as he grabbed one of the men and threw him over his back, stomping on his face to crush it. He then grabbed another by the neck and slowly strangled him to death.
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

meanken
01.20.2013 , 01:18 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Hello I am darth vergas apprentice sabrina, you are the agent`s I requested I take it. I have few jobs for you, here is a list. Sabrina hands over the list, in a sealed envolope. So what your names? she asked, as she beconed over one a waitress to get them drink`s.
"....she just told you. I am meaken, she is Zero. You may want to get that hearing checked."

Zero was busy reading the list "Ok, looks good here. What can you tell us about this hutt?"

ToEasy
01.20.2013 , 01:31 PM | #15
Zarron began shooting down the police leaving no survivers. Once the fight was over he flew up to the top of a large building with his jetpack. Now I just need to get to the palace. I think that the guards will be easy opponents so I shouldn't have many worries. said Zarron to himself.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
01.20.2013 , 01:33 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"....she just told you. I am meaken, she is Zero. You may want to get that hearing checked."

Zero was busy reading the list "Ok, looks good here. What can you tell us about this hutt?"
Sorry, I thought that was your code names. She was slighty embarssed by getting that wrong, or the protocol of not knowing they where not alowed to tell her their real names. Well the hutt as you know like most hutt`s are gangsters, however he more militrized hutt. He very intrested in long term weapons precorment, and ship building facilties. I met an emmisarry of his on tattoine, by accident and helped out. So he offering me a deal, know what really want to know, as he got the power to go through with his side deal if it struck. How easy can his loyalty be turned, as we know we can`t completely trust a hutt. He is neutral though trades with both republic and imperial, so I need to know more about him before I begin talks with hiim. As I don`t like leaving thing to chance, which I suspect in your line of work you do`t etheir. She thanked the waitress, as she pased them their drinks. Then she took a sip of her glass of wine, Oh and zero, I have favour ro ask you later when meanken not here. she said with a smile on her face, it was fisrt time she was off anyone leash. Even captain markus her sharparon was not here, and she intend to make the most of it. She new her master had no idea where she was etheir, he thought she was nal hutta.

Lucifersfinest
01.20.2013 , 01:36 PM | #17
Ikinai took a sigh of relief, "Thank you my scaly friend, now did you say you wanted payment?" she looked in the cantina, realizing most were dead or gone, "I sure turned the place into a ghost town didn't I?" she had a small smile on her face, she wasn't sure what the trandoshan was planning, but she hoped it didn't involve a flame broiled Twi'lek

Duduneco
01.20.2013 , 01:45 PM | #18
"Credits or death, soft one." He responded, crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall.
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

Lucifersfinest
01.20.2013 , 01:51 PM | #19
"I'll take the first option." she laughed a bit nervously, "How many credits Scaly one?" she was relieved she wasn't the next woman on his hit list, he knew how to kill people, brutally, and easily, that was evident,

Duduneco
01.20.2013 , 02:00 PM | #20
"For the 2....5,000." He spoke as he began to clean his gear from the blood, "If you need any others dead, give Yursk a call, soft skin." He said to her.