Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Open RP, Nar Shaddaa's underbelly, [OOC, sign ups]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying > Roleplay and Play-by-Post
Open RP, Nar Shaddaa's underbelly, [OOC, sign ups]

Lucifersfinest
01.19.2013 , 03:23 PM | #1
this [I was hoping] was going to be about nar shaddaa's underbelly, with all the crime and gangs, it seemed interesting, I was hoping for more IA, BH, And smugglers, but if you find a way to fit in your trooper sith or jedi feel free. I was planning on using my gunslinger,

Name:Ikinai,
Birthplace: nar shaddaa.
Race: Twi'lek.
Weapons: 2 small blaster pistols both holstered on her sides at all times,
Secondary's: A small knife in her boot, and a grenade on her belt.
Misc: a holo communicator,

Personality: she loves credits, is willing to do anything for them,
Goals in life: to retire rich, with a man at her side,
Hates: sexism, 'racism' [or specism]
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

meanken
01.19.2013 , 03:39 PM | #2
I am down

Species: Chiss
Name: Meanken (Real name classified)
Height: 6" 1'
Weight: 231 pounds
Birth Planet: Hoth
Class: Imperial agent
Advanced Class: Operative
Primary Weapon: Duel knifes
Secondary Weapon: Blaster pistol
Misc Items: Keeps several gadgets in his trenchcoat, including poisons, grenades, and a grappling hook
Personality: Agent Meanken is one of the deadliest, most ruthless agents in the empire. He cares nothing for things like “collateral damage” or “rules of war”. He always looks for ways to complete his missions with as much pain and suffering caused to the target as possible, taking a sadistic kind of pleasure from causing it.

Bio: Born on the icy wastes of hoth, Agent Meanken was raised by the White Maw Pirates. There, while most kids were at an age where they were being potty trained, Meanken was learning the finer points of how to kill. However, Meanken did too well, and the leader of the pirates saw him as a possible threat, and arranged for him to die a slow death freezing in the frozen wastes. However, Mean managed to survive, and returned to their base after some weeks, where he killed the leader and his suporters and took over. Eventfully, he became bored of life on hoth, and left the White Maw, becoming a bounty hunter who took jobs for both sides, not caring for either one.

That is, until he was set up by the republic, who had taken note of his sadistic streak on his jobs, and whom had deemed him a threat. They tipped the empire off via third party that he was coming to assassinate one of their moffs. The sith in charge of the sector made the decision to let the hunter strike, as a test to see if the moff was worthy of the position. After mean took him out, the sith and his forces arrested the hunter, and tossed him into prison to be executed. However, keeper had taken note of the assassination, and decided Meanken would be more used alive then dead. However, with his loyalty somewhat suspect, keeper assigned him a much more loyal, reliable partner.

Species: Chiss
Name: Zero (Real name classified)
Height: 5" 9'
Weight: 177 pounds
Birth Planet: Hoth
Class: Imperial agent
Advanced Class: Operative
Primary Weapon: Duel knifes
Secondary Weapon: Blaster pistol
Misc Items: grenades, deployable cover, explosive probe
Personality: Agent Zero was raised as most imperials are, to obey and serve the sith and the empire. She tends to come off as cold and stuck up to those who don’t know her. On missions, she is a quick thinker, and is able to plan on the fly, quickly adapting to changing situations. She tends to despise pointless actions that contribute nothing to the mission, like unnecessary cruelty. However, she is not opposed to getting her hands dirty if she needs to.

Bio: Born on Dromand kass, Agent Zero had a typical imperial childhood. She joined the imperial military as soon as she was old enough, eager to serve in the war against the republic. She quickly distinguished herself as an expert sniper. She caught the eye on intelgence after she managed to salvage a high risk mission, where the commanding officer had been killed, and she ended up taking command and completing the mission. Intelligence, recognizing her loyalty and skill, made her an agent.

legolegion
01.19.2013 , 04:33 PM | #3
me three
chars is in sig bottom of page

Duduneco
01.19.2013 , 07:08 PM | #4
Species: Trandoshan
Name: Yursk
Height: 6" 9'
Weight: 293 Ibs
Birth Planet: Dosh
Profession: Bounty Hunter
Primary Weapon: Blaster Rifle
Secondary Weapon: Thermal Detonators
Misc Items: Holocommunicator, Jetpack, Blaster Pistol
Dislikes: Wookiees, Playing Nice, Politics

Lucifersfinest
01.19.2013 , 07:51 PM | #5
I guess I'll start the IC thread, She'll probably walk into a cantina. find a job, [or start a fight,]
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
01.20.2013 , 02:34 AM | #6
mean i going to ask you sweep my room for bugs, and spy on hutts and stuff if that okay with you.

ToEasy
01.20.2013 , 09:04 AM | #7
This seems interesting. Here is my bounty hunter.

First Name: Zarron

Last Name: Del

Species: Gen'dai

Height: 6'11

Weight: 270

Eye color: yellow

Home world: The Gen'dai homeworld

Profession: Bounty hunter

Ship: D-5 mantis

Allegiance: Mandalorians, Hutt Cartel, and the highest bidder.

Armor: Mandalorian armor with jetpack. Primary color: Black, Secondary color: Green.

Primary weapon(s): Blaster riffle

Secondary weapons: Rockets, flametrowers, carbonite freezer, darts, dual pistols, graple hook, wrist blaster, jetpack rocket, grenades, flash bangs, and small vibro blades.

Miscellaneous Item(s): Commlink, small data pad, and a belt with extra ammo.

Bio: Not much else is known about him except that he was present when the sith empire attacked his homeworld which made him start to hate the empire.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
01.20.2013 , 10:10 AM | #8
meanken the list
1: debug my aprentment, (she has a bug in their herself to make sure you do)
2: get infomation on da tilla da hutt, and his activityies
3: find out who is enemies are
4: bug everyone of note including da tilla da hutt
5 have a drink, and enjoy your self`s I am on vacation
theirs also a key card and 10k creds to help you

tooeasy it`s a bar fight, deadly force. would attract unwanted attention

ToEasy
01.20.2013 , 10:20 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
meanken the list
1: debug my aprentment, (she has a bug in their herself to make sure you do)
2: get infomation on da tilla da hutt, and his activityies
3: find out who is enemies are
4: bug everyone of note including da tilla da hutt
5 have a drink, and enjoy your self`s I am on vacation
theirs also a key card and 10k creds to help you

tooeasy it`s a bar fight, deadly force. would attract unwanted attention
But unwanted attention is fun.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
01.20.2013 , 10:30 AM | #10
in a hutts bar, you may be served as dinner