Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hi my friend

Sir-steve
01.18.2013 , 08:14 PM | #11
I wonder if they'd fall for a reply with a 1,000,000 cred COD

Rankyn
01.18.2013 , 08:17 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Sir-steve View Post
I wonder if they'd fall for a reply with a 1,000,000 cred COD
Only one way to find out.

Chlomamf
01.18.2013 , 08:21 PM | #13
Lol, I remember the first time I got a Mail with that title. When reading the title I was like 'I have no recollection of this person' then after opening it and seeing the 'WWW.CREDITZONLINE.COM USD DOLLAHS' message I was like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmLRT...e_gdata_player

Heezdedjim
01.18.2013 , 10:04 PM | #14
I have yet to figure out what the Hi my friend spammer's exact business plan is.

Rankyn
01.18.2013 , 10:10 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Heezdedjim View Post
I have yet to figure out what the Hi my friend spammer's exact business plan is.
-- Spam Everyone
-- ?
-- Profit

Grayseven
01.18.2013 , 10:51 PM | #16
I report without taking the credit. It's the principle of the thing for me. I feel that, if I take their credit I am encouraging their behavior.
"50 Grades of Shae", a heart-warming novel about a Mandalorian that delivers beat-downs and assigns grades to her victims.

YoshiRaphElan
01.18.2013 , 11:22 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Grayseven View Post
I report without taking the credit. It's the principle of the thing for me. I feel that, if I take their credit I am encouraging their behavior.
...but they don't know whether you took the credit or not! Me, I take the credit and report 'em.

djmothra
01.18.2013 , 11:25 PM | #18
They send money? I'd never noticed that before, i just mark as spam and delete them...
Not a Valued Subscriber
Tanking is a Skill - Healing is an Art - DPS is a Science

Jeweledleah
01.18.2013 , 11:33 PM | #19
the best part is? those people are subscribers, because you cannot send credits over mail as free to play OR preferred customer, at least as far as i know.

personally, I take the credit and report spam. well... credits, since they send the same e-mail to my alts as well :P

Rankyn
01.18.2013 , 11:59 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeweledleah View Post
the best part is? those people are subscribers
Credit card fraud.
They may have an "active" subscription but you can be certain that BioWare isn't getting any money from it.