Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shadow PvP video. Infiltration/Upheaval

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Shadow PvP video. Infiltration/Upheaval

JP_Legatus
01.17.2013 , 04:25 PM | #11
How many rated teams run deception or madness sins? Typically most rateds get a single sin for one job only: off node guard. Yes, I get to stare at 7 other people having fun from across the map and wonder why I didn't roll warrior.
/debate
Plaje - 55 Assassin Sorcheals - 55 Sorcerer
TheHulkk - 55 Juggernaut Riksa - 55 Marauder
Ophealing - 55 Operative Lolsniper - 55 Sniper
Overpoweredtech - 29 Powertech The Bastion http://www.twitch.tv/plajje

RankorSSGS
01.17.2013 , 04:26 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyDragonflame View Post
Wow... another one shadow/sin video

Last 5-7 players video here were from shadows/sins. Good demonstration OPness of class, hope BW see video and care about this class in 1.7
You can stop posting this BS in every shadow vid ever posted. Its not an OP class, not an OP spec, so just go away.
Vesharia, Zannáh, Xeshara Retired due to broken class
Jetii'ka - Combat/Focus Bloodfrenzie - Carnage/Rage
Pot5/Bastion

RankorSSGS
01.17.2013 , 04:27 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
How many rated teams run deception or madness sins? Typically most rateds get a single sin for one job only: off node guard. Yes, I get to stare at 7 other people having fun from across the map and wonder why I didn't roll warrior.
/debate
This, this, this, this and a little more of this.
Vesharia, Zannáh, Xeshara Retired due to broken class
Jetii'ka - Combat/Focus Bloodfrenzie - Carnage/Rage
Pot5/Bastion

Avanami
01.17.2013 , 04:30 PM | #14
/debate
So true, thats why i leveling my Pyro PT now
Akinaro - Jedi Shadow of ToFN

Multitrop
01.17.2013 , 04:32 PM | #15
Not OP? you kidding me right??in my server sin/shadow half population...Insane damage+stuns+good defense they have abillity that ressiting the force=killing Rage/Focus in 10 sec.

Andar
01.17.2013 , 05:13 PM | #16
/debate
Actually my team runs 2 shadows. One guarding node one guard swapping in the main fight. Situationally with the right team comp, I go infiltration.

The ability to stall the enemies side node in civil war (with the second shadow) is very underrated. Often times, with 2 evenly matched teams it can come down to whoever got the side first.
Resilience / Po5
Hostile Takeover

Ompapamowmow
01.17.2013 , 05:23 PM | #17
Well with all this back and forth OP talk at least no one has mentioned how ****** I am

cycao
01.17.2013 , 05:28 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Andar View Post
Actually my team runs 2 shadows. One guarding node one guard swapping in the main fight. Situationally with the right team comp, I go infiltration.

The ability to stall the enemies side node in civil war (with the second shadow) is very underrated. Often times, with 2 evenly matched teams it can come down to whoever got the side first.
Well some teams like casual only run one for the extra PT they can use but yes, most run two but who knows what will change.

Sadly my team wont let me dps .

cycao
01.17.2013 , 05:33 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Multitrop View Post
Not OP? you kidding me right??in my server sin/shadow half population...Insane damage+stuns+good defense they have abillity that ressiting the force=killing Rage/Focus in 10 sec.
Ok so what spec are you talking about now? Yes we have good control with the cookie cutter darkness build. Outside that cc is eh with other builds and damage in regs can hardly be considered "op". We have lots of sins/shadows on our server as well with lots of baddies playing them.

JP_Legatus
01.17.2013 , 05:42 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Andar View Post

If it were up to me I'd run a rated team with 8 sins but you know, smash stun bubble and op heals. What are you gonna do? Haven't seen a team run 2 sins in ages. The guard swapper in my guild has historically always been a full tank, usually jug.
Ps: little known fact, you can't guard swap from infiltration/deception.
Plaje - 55 Assassin Sorcheals - 55 Sorcerer
TheHulkk - 55 Juggernaut Riksa - 55 Marauder
Ophealing - 55 Operative Lolsniper - 55 Sniper
Overpoweredtech - 29 Powertech The Bastion http://www.twitch.tv/plajje