Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Shadow PvP video. Infiltration/Upheaval

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Shadow PvP video. Infiltration/Upheaval

Ompapamowmow's Avatar


Ompapamowmow
01.17.2013 , 02:45 PM | #1
Thought some of you might enjoy my first PvP video. I am no pro for sure but I did have a blast making the video. I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yGJh7zRvBw

TonyDragonflame's Avatar


TonyDragonflame
01.17.2013 , 03:07 PM | #2
Wow... another one shadow/sin video

Last 5-7 players video here were from shadows/sins. Good demonstration OPness of class, hope BW see video and care about this class in 1.7
May the Force be with you!
Guardian vr 100 | Sentinel vr 93 | Scoundrel vr 91 | Vanguard vr 90 | Shadow v 85 | Guns v 75
Manhunter 140+k killed imps | TRE | ToFN

cycao's Avatar


cycao
01.17.2013 , 03:15 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyDragonflame View Post
Wow... another one shadow/sin video

Last 5-7 players video here were from shadows/sins. Good demonstration OPness of class, hope BW see video and care about this class in 1.7
Really? I mean really? Please explain to me how any class outside of a darkness hybrid (which has been nerfed twice) is considered op in any way. I bet you play a powertech.

Deception got a small buff and more people play it now, its still not wanted on a rated team and is more for fun in regs...good lord.

TonyDragonflame's Avatar


TonyDragonflame
01.17.2013 , 03:18 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Really? I mean really? Please explain to me how any class outside of a darkness hybrid (which has been nerfed twice) is considered op in any way. I bet you play a powertech.

Deception got a small buff and more people play it now, its still not wanted on a rated team and is more for fun in regs...good lord.
I must explain? Buahaha... just look all these "oh sh*t how i cool and skilled player!" videos with shadows/sins dude if you dont play game or just try play any other class 1 vs 1 sin.
May the Force be with you!
Guardian vr 100 | Sentinel vr 93 | Scoundrel vr 91 | Vanguard vr 90 | Shadow v 85 | Guns v 75
Manhunter 140+k killed imps | TRE | ToFN

cycao's Avatar


cycao
01.17.2013 , 03:21 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyDragonflame View Post
I must explain? Buahaha... just look all these "oh sh*t how i cool and skilled player!" videos with shadows/sins dude if you dont play game or just try play any other class 1 vs 1 sin.
Can I get that in English?

CharterMonkKent's Avatar


CharterMonkKent
01.17.2013 , 03:25 PM | #6
Deception/infiltration is incredible in pugs. My PT pyro cannot keep up burst wise. Maybe it's because shadow/sin was my 7th 50, but I find the class to be very simple. Conceal oper, sorc, sniper, merc are all more difficult. The only classes that I find easier are rage jugg and PT pyro

There are 4 instant burst options in infiltration/deception, no other build has that easy dps. Even without procs each has a high end crit.

That being said. Where are your taunts in this vid? I don't even see them on your bars. Naughty.
Wnk & Zlk & Knk & Xlk & Znk & Ynk & Tnk & Qnk & Chart
<Nothing Personal>
+ =

Andar's Avatar


Andar
01.17.2013 , 03:30 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Can I get that in English?
Lol so many tears on these forums, Cycao.
Nerf deception sin, they're too tanky!!1! Omgz pls?!
Resilience / Po5
Hostile Takeover

Zunayson's Avatar


Zunayson
01.17.2013 , 03:52 PM | #8
So many tears! The only thing OP about infiltration is their utility compared to operatives, which is actually the spec with the least utility, maybe apart from the melee incapacitate.

Though I'd consider operatives fixed if we could use hidden strike somehow without having to waste our vanish.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

Multitrop's Avatar


Multitrop
01.17.2013 , 04:18 PM | #9
Video is good.Thanks.

P.S: ok,you saying the rage is OP?naah if shadow/sin killing rage in 10 sec..Maul-do 3k-4k damage no CD,then stun,then again maul + project 3-4k damage both...so who is OP?????Rage or Shadow? and some stuns...for 2 sec

Avanami's Avatar


Avanami
01.17.2013 , 04:22 PM | #10
Try to less BACKPEDALING next time
And for god sake put a taunts on quickbars
Akinaro - Jedi Shadow of ToFN