Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

End-Game Raiding Guilds Left on Jung-Ma

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
End-Game Raiding Guilds Left on Jung-Ma

Darth_Nihilis
01.16.2013 , 03:50 PM | #1
Just trying to get a census of what end-game raiding guilds are left and how the health of their guilds are doing. It seems with the development of the game, health of the server, and the attrition rate of people leaving that some of the end-game guilds left might be suffering. Just seeing if guilds out there still doing healthy and not having player issues.
J E N ' J I D A I
. . Website . | . Join Us . .
Darth Nihlus - Sith Sorcerer
Darth Nephilim - Sith Juggernaut

SawneyRath
01.16.2013 , 04:02 PM | #2
<Esoteric Order> isn't really a "Raiding" Guild, but we run Operations weekly. We've cleared all the current Operations on Story Mode. KP and EV on Hard Mode, and EV on Nightmare Mode. We're working on gearing up our newer 50's at the moment to continue our crusade to clear HM Denova and TFB.

But, we are still here, growing and running Operations to answer your main question . We're not really hurting for people.
Selique Lasra [Jung Ma RPvP]
Guildmaster of <Esoteric Order/Knights of Atonement>
~Star Wars Galaxies Vet (Scylla/Starsider)~

Darth_Nihilis
01.16.2013 , 04:08 PM | #3
I was referring a bit more to the guilds clearing the newest content on the harder difficulties where the difference from a fresh 50 to this is a bit wider. With some of the story mode content you can pick up newer 50s and with not much work be back to where you were. However, if you were doing hard and nightmare content and needed a new player you would have to go back to previous content and gear them up to be back at your original strength. Just seeing if guilds like these were having an issues.
J E N ' J I D A I
. . Website . | . Join Us . .
Darth Nihlus - Sith Sorcerer
Darth Nephilim - Sith Juggernaut

toyfanatic
01.16.2013 , 05:16 PM | #4
The Gentlemans Club of Courascant does HM astation and Denova weekly. We have had a influx of lvl50's and are gearing people to regularly run NM Denova and HM 16 man. Our guild philosophies are different then the other raiding guilds. We will sacrifice doing a top tier raids to help advance our newer or lesser geared players in gear and experiance. The guild is going for a gear equality for most of our members. Since we are a casual guild we don't brand ourselves as elitists, we run all the lower lever raids( NM Pilgrim & HM KP and SM Denova/ Aststion) weekly aswell. We also try to give up and comming players the oppertunity to do harder content once they get some gear. Its a bit different but the Godfather and The Upstanding Men feel this philosophy is better in the long run of advanced raiding.

Malec
Upstanding Man in GCoC
Training officer

Aldamar
01.16.2013 , 05:43 PM | #5
The Remnants of Hope currently have enough people to field 3 HM TFB groups on a weekly basis (Almost have enough for a fourth group), all of which clear the operation in one night -- under 3 hours. We also have 2 groups working on Nightmare Explosive Conflict (3/4 currently) on a weekly basis. So that's a total of 5 Endgame Progression Raids, not counting a "Weekly Cleanup Raid" that normally is a 16 man to clear whatever is left of the weekly's.

So all in all, activity on our end is doing exceptionally well. We are really looking forward to what Bioware has in store for future operations!

~Telana Dentari, PVE Officer of the Remnants of Hope
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope -- Telana Dentari
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

JediMasterSarynn
01.16.2013 , 09:24 PM | #6
Angeli Aetherii does weekly HM TFB and EC runs, though we're currently stuck on TFB (that will change on Thursday). We do 8 or 16 man. We're getting into NM EC.

Though not "end-game" necessarily, we also do weekly Black Hole Commendation "runs" where we just do the first two bosses in SM for EC, TFB, and KP. Nice 1.5 hour run that produces 45 BH comms for alts and such.
The Sunrider Legacy <Angeli Aetherii> PvP/PvE
Sarynn, Guardian | Darael, Shadow | Zadiel, Vanguard | Skyra, Scoundrel | Myrisa, Sentinel

dinrodion
01.17.2013 , 02:00 AM | #7
Good Idea. I've been thinking about how we could go about cleaning out the progression list, not by removing these "dead" guilds entirely, but by creating a separate list of active raiding guilds [faction/raid time].

It might make things a little bit easier to find substitutes short notice, or if someone is never double saved week to week, a permanent spot might become available. IDK, since I really have no idea what subbing rules guilds on this server have.

If anyone is interested, I guess just post your info below and I will transpose it into the progress thread.

Sameria
01.17.2013 , 07:16 AM | #8
Reign is currently working on HM TFB(2/5). We also do gear/BH comm runs, etc on previous content. Right now it's just a 8 man ops team for the most part.
Karisa - Carnek - Karise - Ethria - Elisy - Kodo - Sameria
R E I G N

Sith Empire - PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite
Official Guild Website

Luniara
01.17.2013 , 07:30 AM | #9
and you know full well we run ops. =P
Sawney, a few of your players told me you guys couldn't raid anymore... <_< I hope that isn't true.
Luniara Solborne | Sith Marauder
Penumbral, Guild Leader - Jung Ma Server
Website | Join Us
DeviantART | Character Wiki

icarushorizon
01.17.2013 , 10:03 AM | #10
CoCo (coordinating confusion) still has 2 end game raid groups, one currently progressing through TFB HM, and one getting ready to start TFB HM. We have a similar philosophy to the gentlemen, where sometimes progression has to be put on hold to integrate a new member into the group. we are in it for FUN, that comes first.

we also run a blackhole coms roundup on saturday, and a worldboss night on friday. I think we are up to 2 or 3 stacks on dreadtooth.

our guild has been around since the start of Ven Zallow, and will continue to march on. its the players, not the achievements that make us who we are.

Vadrun 50 Shadow / Takeo 50 Sentinel (CoCo officer) / Xadrun 50 Powertech (member of Sithhikers) / The Faradrim Legacy of Jung Ma BABAAAAYY]