Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions 101: Aric Jorgan

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dread_Pirate
01.16.2013 , 12:32 PM | #11
When can we BE a Cathar???

Nucksfan
01.16.2013 , 12:35 PM | #12
It still really bothers me that a guy who was a sniper, can't use a sniper rifle.

Orlesian
01.16.2013 , 01:01 PM | #13
Aric is quite cute when you get to know him Some nice moments in his romance and text in the mail he send you.

I vote for either Malavai or Vector for the next Companions 101!
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

Costello
01.16.2013 , 01:42 PM | #14
As aliens go I found Cathar to be some what lack luster and boring which also sums up how I found Aric. I can't think of any moment Jaric impressed me and mostly he came of as a whiny child who just sulked no much how badly I treated him.

For the next one I would love Quinn. Find out how after an entire Chapter getting Jaesa cause of her one unique talent he is immune to it.

Rauzgriz
01.16.2013 , 01:55 PM | #15
I would love to have Andronikos next.

Fordel
01.16.2013 , 02:14 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Flastojak View Post
He's supposed to be a sniper. In fact he claims to have been in the most elite sniper squad in the Republic. He can't use sniper rifles (last time I checked). It's silly. Bioware needs to match story with mechanics more I think.
Yea, it's one of the bigger holes in how the companion weapon choices got laid out there. It doesn't seem like it would be too hard to actually let him use Sniper Rifles either.

Oh well

Diplomaticus
01.16.2013 , 02:16 PM | #17
As the next one's probably gonna be BH or SI, I vote for either T. Drellik or Gault.

Ugh, I just hope it's not going to be Khem. Or Torian, for that matter.

LOWTHOR
01.16.2013 , 02:30 PM | #18
Sorry, he always makes me laugh. Detective Carlton Lassiter in a cat suit

ShadowHvo
01.16.2013 , 03:13 PM | #19
Ashara Zavros

It would be so good to get a better insight in why all of the events suddenly happened with her, and how she is after the meeting with the SI. And ofcourse why she acts like she does within the sith empire.
Warlord Dreak - Sith Assassin - Deception

YoshiRaphElan
01.16.2013 , 03:36 PM | #20
Jorgan's my bro. My male trooper and him clashed initially (of course!) but my trooper didn't hold it against him. He knows Jorgan was just being a CO who didn't want to risk a rookie making mistakes. As soon as the end of Coruscant they'd become friends for life, and by the end of the game they were inseperable as brothers. Of course, that is, when my trooper isn't spending his quality time with Elara!