Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Two Seperate Accounts?

AdAmWaTt
01.15.2013 , 07:41 PM | #1
Hi, Is it possible to have two separate accounts e.g. 1 F2P and 1 P2P account on one digital copy of SWTOR?

OwenP
01.15.2013 , 09:00 PM | #2
Your account would be coordinated by email so if you tried to get a free-to-play account it would most likely not work.
He's no good to me dead

JacksonMo
01.15.2013 , 10:25 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenP View Post
Your account would be coordinated by email so if you tried to get a free-to-play account it would most likely not work.
What if you had two email accounts?
In other words, there is no reason you couldn't have as many accounts as you like. There's a father and son team in my guild, as well as multiple husband/wife teams. So, more than one account per household is not a problem.
Not sure about one software copy on multiple computers though.

psandak
01.16.2013 , 09:03 AM | #4
I have a F2P and a P2P account. When I created it there was a lot of hubbub about the restrictions imposed on F2P accounts and I wanted to see for myself if they were really as bad as some claimed.

I used a second e-mail address to create my F2P account.

CarthSeverus
01.16.2013 , 11:20 AM | #5
My son and i have two separate accounts.When he downloaded for ftp before i paid for his sub,he just downloaded it,So you can have multiple accounts with no issue and as long as you have decent internet, shouldnt have any issues with gameplay.
The Harbinger Server The OblivionKnights Legacy [] Mesho'noobo/Sith Sorc lvl 50 Carth-Severus/Imperial Op 55 Quibbies/Sith Mara55 Ashclown/Ptech lvl 55 Augumis/Jedi Shadow lvl 50 Jev'iva/Jedi Guardian lvl 50

Adric_the_Red
01.16.2013 , 01:44 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JacksonMo View Post
What if you had two email accounts?
In other words, there is no reason you couldn't have as many accounts as you like. There's a father and son team in my guild, as well as multiple husband/wife teams. So, more than one account per household is not a problem.
Not sure about one software copy on multiple computers though.
Yep, you can pretty much create as many game accounts as you have email accounts.

You can use a single set of install disks (or digital download) on multiple computers, yes. (I have a desktop and a laptop that I use for the game).

Or, once you have one copy installed and updated, you can just copy everything from machine "A" to machine "B". You should be able to find several threads with instructions on the forums here, if you're unsure how to do this. After you get past the initial setup and patching, keeping them updated after maintenance/updates will go much quicker.

zejaie
01.17.2013 , 05:27 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AdAmWaTt View Post
Hi, Is it possible to have two separate accounts e.g. 1 F2P and 1 P2P account on one digital copy of SWTOR?
You only need a digital copy on your p2p account. The 2p account does not need one, however if you wanted some of the perks of the digital package, you would need to buy two of them.
-What should I mentally prepare for as a new healer?
People thinking that you heal them out in spite of any **** they do!