Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Don't get my cartel coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Shurato
01.26.2013 , 01:33 AM | #11
I'm in the same boat. My payment date was almost two weeks ago and I haven't seen a thing so far.

Mcadamsl
01.26.2013 , 02:01 AM | #12
I am sitting in the same boat billed almost two weeks ago and still haven't received my coins for the month

Himeji_Endless
01.26.2013 , 02:25 AM | #13
Its funny how BW can easily steal our money flawlessly and yet, somehow stumble on giving out free virtual currency ... this is one definite way to piss off your paying customers.

The real problem is all the money pouring in from people purchasing CC as BW has realized that it doesnt need sub $$ and instead has obviously prioritized more pixel fluff in an effort to rob more money from this game before it goes belly up.

I for one, did not sign up for the next so called expansion, because it will be delayed, it will definitely be massively buggy AND those 5 early days you get will be nothing but downtime, maintenance, super long queues and frustration. In the meantime, BW already has your money, so they don't care what they do.

Möurnblade - Assassin <Lvl 55>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bastion (from Ajunta Pall)

EvilWeevil
01.26.2013 , 06:03 AM | #14
I am 10 days overdue at this point and all I have seen is a bunch of "We're looking into it" posts for days now. Look harder....

elanoreth
01.26.2013 , 06:57 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by EvilWeevil View Post
I am 10 days overdue at this point and all I have seen is a bunch of "We're looking into it" posts for days now. Look harder....
./agree and it's the same for me
Ela'n, Guildmaster

Ewok'alypse Now@The Red Eclipse

Wahala
01.26.2013 , 07:23 AM | #16
Well, Must be a cartel shortage? They took my money on 1/15/13 (and every 30 days since game launch). So far, I have recieved cartel coins on 11/21 and 12/20 .... none for January. Maybe it is time for a ticket in game.
It's LevioSA, not LeviOsa

Lagicide
01.26.2013 , 04:53 PM | #17
No coins for me also
Where life had no value, death, sometimes had its price.

That is why the Bounty Killers appeared.

Ryeko
01.26.2013 , 07:17 PM | #18
Come on BW. You folks are quick to take our cash, now do your part and get this squared away. My billing date is the 14th and like others. And like others, I'm still waiting.

Jindoh
01.26.2013 , 07:27 PM | #19
I have been patient as well, as the 2 week mark approaches I am beginning to feel a bit irritated. I am a monthly subber, yet I have not received my in game cartel coins for the month. Usually I would wait something like this out, but it is becoming increasingly hard to do, while watching others enjoy their monthly cartel coins.

Here's hoping they'll be there, next' I log in.
To play the part of the Pied Piper bears responsibility, If you suddenly change the tune, those enchanted will turn on you.

Wahala
01.27.2013 , 08:41 AM | #20
Well I put a ticket in game and got the following reply (via email):

Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human Cyborg Relations.

Thanks for contacting us to let us know that you have not yet received your Complimentary Cartel Coins.

We are aware that some players did not receive their subscriber reward Cartel Coins as expected this month, we’ve escalated this to our development team who are currently investigating the issue and who will make corrections to all affected accounts.

We’ve been advised that all players awaiting their grant should receive the coins due to them in the next 7 to 10 days.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in receiving your coins.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0 (aka Mark)
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

So I guess it is wait and see
It's LevioSA, not LeviOsa