Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rise of the Hutt Cartel: the Smuggler and the Sith?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Rise of the Hutt Cartel: the Smuggler and the Sith?

Beniboybling
01.19.2013 , 09:30 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
if by crazy you mean infinitely intelligent and wise with a morality of ubermensch then I'm more than obliged to agree, althou calling people crazy and suggesting to ignore them is rather a derogatory form, tsk tsk, my friend, tsk tsk but I'm no offended so no need to trouble your conscious ( never knew how to spell it )

nothing special about his looks, it is obtainable thro character creation, in fact my Sith Warrior is very much similar, just with a bigger body - this one on cover seems to bend to back too much, his poor spine.
Its just some of the stuff you say can only end in a flame war - so it has to be ignored.

But yes, I'm probably pushing it a bit. Comparing the pictures they don't look that much a like - wishful thinking on my part, I really did love Darth Serevin. (why oh why did they kill him?) And the guys striking a pose, cause he's bad

Surinen
01.19.2013 , 09:48 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Its just some of the stuff you say can only end in a flame war - so it has to be ignored.

But yes, I'm probably pushing it a bit. Comparing the pictures they don't look that much a like - wishful thinking on my part, I really did love Darth Serevin. (why oh why did they kill him?) And the guys striking a pose, cause he's bad
flame war, reminded me that I wanted to eat eggs on crispy bacon today, hmm yes!

he would look much, much better with long hair, why theres no long hair option in game, after seeing Exal Kressh with her spread hair I want my male to have the same and Marka Ragnos ( If I remember correctly ) also had them long or maybe it was Ludo Kressh, hmm, anyway, that picture is great as it shows him with jewelry, I like this type, altho theres no tendril jewelry in game, sad too. and about bad pose, I dont know, hes also wielding his lightsaber in a certain way - maybe you were right and he is part of sgr
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

Artanisia
01.19.2013 , 09:50 AM | #43
I think I just broke a rib by laughing...

Some days I definitely don't have enough palms for my face.

Yep, it is a real tragedy that they killed off such an interesting character so early.
Welcome to the Dark Side. The cookies were a lie.
SGRA Thread FAQ SGRA Clarifications Thread