Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which is the strongest Race?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Which is the strongest Race?

_Darkstar
01.10.2013 , 12:56 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
no, they are ugly and unplayable, but someone mentioned them for no good reason, stick to Sith Purebloods and obliterate those in your path, for the Lord Emperor, Empire and whats the most important, for the sake of your own cruel pleasure
No good reason = disagreeing with your view that Sith Purebloods at the bestest ever?
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
creator wanted to know which race of playable is the strongest and he got his answer, now he should enjoy himself as crimson conqueror
That is what you got from the OP? No mention of playable. But could be me.
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

Surinen
01.10.2013 , 01:00 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by _Darkstar View Post
No good reason = disagreeing with your view that Sith Purebloods at the bestest ever?

That is what you got from the OP? No mention of playable. But could be me.
yes because my opinion is of course much better as it is mine, secondly because this topic is obviously about playable character races so your disagremeent was unnecessary and pointless - also any strong enough in force warrior would obliterate them and turn into pile of ash.

Quote:
I asked this question in a different thread and in so doing they thought it may be best suited here. Out of all the races created for this game no matter it be free or cartel, which one is proven to be the strongest?
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

GhostDrone
01.10.2013 , 01:07 PM | #23
Oh, i guess it's playable races only then.

In that case, i'll go with Rattataki or Purebloods.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

_biddan_
01.10.2013 , 01:45 PM | #24
noone mentiones zabraks...that's sad...
i mean come on:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zabrak
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

MasterRummy
01.10.2013 , 01:46 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
noone mentiones zabraks...that's sad...
i mean come on:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zabrak
Too many Zabraks

_biddan_
01.10.2013 , 03:15 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterRummy View Post
Too many Zabraks
too many humans
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Elementlord
01.11.2013 , 12:47 AM | #27
If you mean gameplay-wise, then none of them are any different from each other aside from looks and I believe a special emote for each race.

Gratulor
01.11.2013 , 01:10 AM | #28
Many definitions of the word "strong"...

If by the force, then I'd say Miraluka and Sith are pretty well tied. Physically, I'd have to go with Rattataki. They are of a warrior culture and have evolved in combat much like Sith and Miraluka evolved with the force. Zabraks would be high up there as well.

For NPC species... Gen'dai is hands down the most powerful species. If you can't be killed with a blaster cannon or being buried for centuries, what hope has your opponent?
"If you only look after your own hide, then you're not a man."

_Darkstar
01.11.2013 , 04:31 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
too many humans
The cause of sooo many problems.
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

DARTHOSIRUS
01.14.2013 , 02:27 AM | #30
Zabrak's are physically strong, and have pain tolerance, Pureblood's are also physically strong and strong in the dark side. Mirilians are strong in the force and the body, and miraluka's have a strong force connection. These races have slight edges in natural power, but it all comes down to training. Whoever is the best trained will win the fight regardless of race.