Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which is the strongest Race?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Which is the strongest Race?

Aurbere
01.10.2013 , 11:42 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by _Darkstar View Post
Strongerst physically are surely those big things that have no brains so cannot be killed so have to be dismembered and spread about instead. You find one on Nar Shadaa.

I would love to make one of them.
Gen'Dai.

And they are quite strong and basically immortal.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku

MasterRummy
01.10.2013 , 11:45 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Gen'Dai.

And they are quite strong and basically immortal.
Are they DarkSide folks for Sith Warrior

Surinen
01.10.2013 , 11:55 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterRummy View Post
Are they DarkSide folks for Sith Warrior
no, they are ugly and unplayable, but someone mentioned them for no good reason, stick to Sith Purebloods and obliterate those in your path, for the Lord Emperor, Empire and whats the most important, for the sake of your own cruel pleasure
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

GhostDrone
01.10.2013 , 12:24 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
no, they are ugly and unplayable,but someone mentioned them for no good reason, stick to Sith Purebloods and obliterate those in your path, for the Lord Emperor, Empire and whats the most important, for the sake of your own cruel pleasure
Durge disagrees.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

Path-x
01.10.2013 , 12:30 PM | #15
From Darwin's perspective, Humans by far. They are the most successful species in the galaxy.
Jedi: You won the day, Sith. So, kill me if you must.
Warrior: I must.

Surinen
01.10.2013 , 12:34 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostDrone View Post
as if there is not enough tentacles in a certain brand of anime - also this obi-leonidas greekobi was fighting with such expression that no Sith would be able to put, it makes me think that his expressions have different force alingment than the rest of his body functionality

but yes, horrible and ugly

Sith Purebloods on the other hand, mmm mmm delicious
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

GhostDrone
01.10.2013 , 12:39 PM | #17
as if there is not enough tentacles in a certain brand of anime - also this obi-leonidas greekobi was fighting with such expression that no Sith would be able to put, it makes me think that his expressions have different force alingment than the rest of his body functionality

but yes, horrible and ugly

Sith Purebloods on the other hand, mmm mmm delicious
Funny you should speak of tentacles.

Tentacles http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...can-Return.png

Tentacles http://torwars.com/wp-content/upload...-Pureblood.jpg

Oh, and what a surprise, more tentacles http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Three_Sith.PNG
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

Surinen
01.10.2013 , 12:43 PM | #18
these are the tentacles, beautiful kind, the other, moving from cut limbs like a parasites, not so much. and lets not bring this topic into how ugly are those Dddd things

creator wanted to know which race of playable is the strongest and he got his answer, now he should enjoy himself as crimson conqueror

GhostDrone
01.10.2013 , 12:44 PM | #19
these are the tentacles, beautiful kind, the other, moving from cut limbs like a parasites, not so much. and lets not bring this topic into how ugly are those Dddd things

creator wanted to know which race of playable is the strongest and he got his answer, now he should enjoy himself as crimson conqueror
This has actually been a pretty interesting conversation.

Thank you.

Surinen
01.10.2013 , 12:50 PM | #20
This has actually been a pretty interesting conversation.

Thank you.
thank you too, for whatever reason there is. I dont like thanking or be thanked, now all you just made is me being uncomfortable - - - - - - - <walking to the corner>----------hugging wall