Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1/9/13 1.6.2 list of bugs and unfixed bugs.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
1/9/13 1.6.2 list of bugs and unfixed bugs.

DakotaDoc
01.11.2013 , 04:43 PM | #21
23. Inspection on other players can bug and overlap and just show your items on inspection.

Workaround is to Disband your companion. Or set on a mount. (companion also not about). Seems tied to your companion. But strangely it shows your own gear.

I want to add that the cartel sabers audio for deploying/holstering sound is very loud and very metallic . Why? Loud is more of an issue. Bad design here.

DakotaDoc
01.11.2013 , 05:06 PM | #22
How about the really annoying bug of companion, and sometimes your own characters light sabers remaining on when holstered. Or on when holstered aboard your ship. i am really tired of that burning deck-plate, companion armor and brains problem. Please fix, my companion really is tired of the pole saber sticking through her head.

LordMalic
01.11.2013 , 07:20 PM | #23
let me add these:

1)Memory leak which was stated known issue and we are now 1 year into the game and no fix. Has been there since Beta!

2) Server stability

3) Connection issues, maybe to deal with (2) maybe to due with horrible server maintenance, dunno but there has been 70+ pages of reports of connection issues mainly at peak times sometimes not.

4) lack of customer support

5) Broken Eternity Vault with latest patch. Platforms randomly disappear to turrets may not appear on first boss.

6) Issues with TFB HM, since patch glitching and random lag encounters throughout ENTIRE instance.
X-RAIDED
Dravyn Ganderin Serpitina
SHADOWLANDS

Magnusheart
01.12.2013 , 12:37 AM | #24
I'm estatic to see so many people going up to list bugs they have noticed in this. Thanks everyone.

OwenBrooks
01.12.2013 , 01:13 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
I'm estatic to see so many people going up to list bugs they have noticed in this. Thanks everyone.
Just wanted to say Thanks to you Magnusheart for compiling these bugs.

LetoAtreidesII
01.12.2013 , 02:01 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by DakotaDoc View Post
How about the really annoying bug of companion, and sometimes your own characters light sabers remaining on when holstered. Or on when holstered aboard your ship. i am really tired of that burning deck-plate, companion armor and brains problem. Please fix, my companion really is tired of the pole saber sticking through her head.
^This. Let me provide details as well as my list of unacknowledged bugs.

1. Jedi Shadow (and presumably Sith Assassin) lightsabers do not become stealthed when you stealth if the weapon is holstered as stealth is activated. This results in a totally visible floating lightsaber following you around. This applies to your companion's weapon as well. The bug does not occur (that is, your lightsaber and your companion's weapon stealth properly) if your weapon is drawn when you activate stealth.

This bug has existed since 1.4. Before 1.4, this bug didn't exist, and shadow lightsabers stealthed with you even when the weapon is sheathed.

This has some impact on pvp as well. When your lightsaber is visible to you because of this bug, it is visible to enemy players as well IF they can see your stealthed outline (that is, detected). While you are supposed to be somewhat visible to the enemy when this occurs, the stealth outline does provide some camouflage which is ruined by the floating lightsaber which makes it much easier to spot you.

This affects dueling more than warzones because your floating lightsaber is visible to your opponent until the countdown reaches zero, so they know exactly where you are as soon as combat begins (they can follow your visible lightsaber around and stand right on top of you to knock you out of stealth just as the duel begins). This occurs whether you are grouped with the person or not.

Strangely, this used to be on the known issues list but was removed. Maybe they thought they fixed it even though they did not.

2. Sometimes when you log out to character select, you get a screen with no UI, so you cannot select another character to log into or log into the character you just logged out of or exit the game. The only solution is to close the client with alt+f4 or task manager. It happens sometimes and other times. I'm not sure what causes it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=585164

3. Holiday (Jedi Shadow companion's companion) does not appear on any major planet! That is, Holiday does not appear when your companion Tharan Cedrax channels his mez ability "Deploy Holiday" in combat. Holiday DOES appear in small zones like the Black Hole area on Corellia, but not in any large planetary zone like the main part of Corellia, Coruscant, Taris, Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, Alderaan, Belsavis, Voss, Hoth, etc. She doesn't even appear in Section X!

This occurs regardless of graphic settings, as it is the case even at max settings. I asked a friend to test it as well so it happens even with different computer setups. This bug has been around since 1.4, and might apply to more companion ability graphical effects than just Holiday (I have not tested them all, and do not have any Imperial characters yet). Holiday is just the most noticeable.

Evuo
01.12.2013 , 11:02 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Dimvou View Post
That is way too annoying.It should be on the Top Priority list
Quote:
I have a few to add.

5) Ability bugs. Still tons of bugs where you use your ability, the cooldown happens, but the effect doesn't occur. This bug was only made worse when ability queuing was added. On top of that, still seems to be a few issues with certain things in the skill trees not applying their effects properly to abilities they are supposed to modify.
Completely agree.

VassagoOmega
01.13.2013 , 01:32 AM | #29
I have to add this one.

Emotes don't work while mounted.

This was stated as FIXED in patch notes for 1.2.1. ... still waiting?

Crash to desktop, due to memory leak issues. Been happening since 1.4. FIX IT!
TURRIS FORTIS MIHI DEUS
Awakened to Redemption A Christian Gaming Guild

DeludedAussie
01.13.2013 , 05:36 AM | #30
Vettes Shock Collar!!!!! I use her default look, took it off as soon as I got onto the fleet, However, its still on her and even shows in Conversations. This bug has exsisted for months.