Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

legolegion
01.10.2013 , 02:54 AM | #11
Are agent`s stryfe and viper, please take a seat. He waited for them to sit down, then told them their next assignment. You are to head tattoine, a Darth vergas has need of you. He found some thing out, about the reviers and has requested imperial intellgence help. He is concerned enough to bring, the acoylte`s training to be his apprentice their too. So be on your guard, and report back regualy as possible. Oh and as a special favour, if you can help the acoylte sofia out i would appreicate. Though you have to do this on the quite, can`t let the darth know. Her farther was one of us, he died two years ago in battle of balmorra. Which you know was a stragic defeat for the republic. Though not a victory for us etheir, so if you can give her shove towards being sith, I would appreciate it. Darth vergas will be given you your actual mission though, and you are to do as he say`s. Understood? The keeper waited for a reply.

jimdarkmagic
01.10.2013 , 03:11 AM | #12
understood keeper I'll prep my ship and meet with the darth stryfe said then saluted as he exited the room. well it seems like we get to have another little adventure eh stryfe viper said with a slight chuckle uh viper its not an adventure but a mission so treat it as such he said with a bit of irritation but still this should be interesting he said with a bit of a smirk. the two made it to their ship and took off making their way to tattoine were they were to meet this Darth vergas
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

MdLogan
01.10.2013 , 05:25 PM | #13
Good. Your first trials shall have you separated. Frim, there is a Sandcrawler nearby, owned by Jawas. They have found an ancient relic which I require. You are to get it by any means necessary. Cyclops, near the Sarlacc pit, the Gamorreans have set up camp. They are holding part of an Imperial team captive. Rescue the men, and teach the pigs, the Empire is not to be patronized. You two go, now. He waited for them to leave before addressing Sofia. Sofia, you are the last, but certainly not the least. You have great potential. But I think these trials may prove hardest for you. You don't have the strength that the other two have, yet your mind is sharper. And while I would say that those with the greatest mind are the ones that do well, strength is more recognized by the Empire. There is a cave nearby, it used to belong to the Revivers of the Ancients. However when they suddenly dispersed, they left the base. I wish you to collect any data you can collect to brought to me. Understand? Good now go.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.10.2013 , 05:42 PM | #14
Kruseras woke up and stepped outside. The Tatooine air was dry as always. He made his way to the old Reviver's cave. He began his regular meditations and attempted to use his foresight. He got the same vision as always: The one of the Sith Lord who would one day slay him. This brought him to thoughts of his renegade pupil. Ravvok had once been stranded on Tatooine, and Kruseras taught him for five years before the boy nearly killed his teacher. Kruseras sat there meditating, dwelling on his life.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
01.10.2013 , 05:43 PM | #15
Sofia bowed before darth vergas, I shall head out know, and requsion a speeder. So I can get their quicker, mylord. She head to, where the scout`s troop`s where based. Their she told the sargent, where she need to go he pointed it out on a map. Then set it on the hover bike`s computer, so she could find it easily. She did not fancy getting lost in the desert, that would not be fun. She then head out as it was getting dark, so it would be cooler for her. She may have camp out during the heat next day, but she get their in one peice.

jimdarkmagic
01.10.2013 , 05:55 PM | #16
The ship made it to tattoine were they docked at the mos illa spaceport so stryfe should I stick around when you contact the Darth? she asked innocently knowing the answer stryfe let out a sigh and said if you must viper but just stay quite and let me do the talking I'd hate to end up dead because you made him angry. stryfe began contacting Darth vergas for their assignment my lord agents stryfe and viper reporting in

MdLogan
01.10.2013 , 06:34 PM | #17
Good. As Keeper has likely briefed you on the situation. I will give you the outline for now. The Revivers, when they came to this planet, were looking for a way of finding the planet Lehon, ancient home of the Rakata. While they succeeded, apparently their plan failed, or at least partly. They have kept their location secret and have done quite well at removing any possible way of finding it. Reports have come in that they have even gone so far as to remove records from the Republic ship files....Now this planet has one of the Star Maps needed to find Lehon. I need help in finding it and retrieving the map. Now the cave that held it, when Revan found it, was the home of a Krayt Dragon and though he killed that one, there has been another one which has moved in to the same cave. Now though the Krayt Dragon does pose quite a problem alive, I request that it be left alone. I would suggest finding a way to subdue it without leaving any permanent damage. It will make a perfect final trial for my acolytes. Do you think you will need assistance, passing the Dragon and collecting a copy of the map?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

jimdarkmagic
01.10.2013 , 06:48 PM | #18
well my lord I would like to know the best course of action to lure the beast away from the cave so I may retrieve the map he said. Then viper blurted yeah I wouldn't want to die on what sounds like a suicide mission after that remark stryfe worried about what the Darth would do to them for their insolence.

MdLogan
01.10.2013 , 07:09 PM | #19
Your companion is very brave to have such a tongue. Either luring it with Banthas or using a sleeping gas to temporarily knock it out. If you need assistance I am willing to join on this venture. I am the one who setting up such a dangerous mission and if necessary I will take part in the danger. You have an hour before you need to head out, though I would suggest moving out before then. I will meet you at the speeder requisitioning area. Vergas out. With that Vergas paced quickly to the speeder area. After a minute walking he stood waiting for Stryfe.

jimdarkmagic
01.10.2013 , 07:24 PM | #20
I apologize for her tounge my lord and we will make our way to the speeder requisition area at once and after the holo image of Darth vergas faded stryfe turned to viper with anger in his eyes are you trying to get us killed viper of all the stupid things to do you go and backtalk a dark lord! he yelled at her. After a couple of minutes stryfe finally calmed down and looked at viper waiting for her excuse. Viper looked at the ground with her shoulders slouched and said look stryfe I'm..... Sorry for that but I wasn't really thinking when I let that slip out stryfe sighed and continued to look at viper OK viper I forgive you just.... Try not to say something that will get us killed now let's go meet the Darth at the speeders he said grabbing his jacket and rifle