Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please fix the ESSELES mission

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Please fix the ESSELES mission

solikepoison
01.08.2013 , 12:37 AM | #1
on shadowlands server, for two months now, ive put in bug reports and no responses, i complete the esseles mission on the republic side, and when i go to turn it in to the captain, 5 times on each toon it closes the game client when i turn the mission into the captain at the end of the flashpoint, Several people told me the same issue, two months no looking into it?

So i repaired the launcher, still no fix, i talk to the captain before flying to corosaunct or fleet, 5 times it closed my game client whiles talking to the captain.
So i am no longer doing this flashpoint sadly until two months of now fix is worked out, destroying my game play

OwenBrooks
01.08.2013 , 12:55 AM | #2
This is a known issue with some peoples computers not able to handle the hyperspace animation, several workarounds known to work are turning graphics as low as possible including turning off bloom etc another is to alt/tab out before the hyperspace jump and wait for it to end to click back into the game.

Have a read of the below thread it may allow you to complete the flashpoint. Hope it helps

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=560634

DakotaDoc
01.08.2013 , 12:27 PM | #3
There was no need for a work around. Many, Many people have this issue since the last major patch. Actually it may have even been 1.5. The problem is exactly the same on Black Talon. The Hyperspace Animation at the end of the FP causes me to CTD every single time. Switching to windowed mode only helps one out of four times.

Couq
01.08.2013 , 01:27 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
This is a known issue with some peoples computers not able to handle the hyperspace animation, several workarounds known to work are turning graphics as low as possible including turning off bloom etc another is to alt/tab out before the hyperspace jump and wait for it to end to click back into the game.

Have a read of the below thread it may allow you to complete the flashpoint. Hope it helps

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=560634
Not handle it? It is a code bug, not a performance issue lockdown. I run a Nvidia 460 GTX 1 GB and Ivy Core i5 3550 with 8 GB ram, all drivers updates, and I still get this problem >.< It just costed me a total reset of the mission with 1 hour lost or something like that in playtime... not really the thing that makes you want to play anymore this night.