Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

comeback?

Rafaman
01.08.2013 , 01:03 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by xbang View Post
is this game making a comeback i feel im playing now and i feel its more addictive than before when i payed 60 for i t but my main focus what are they planning on doing with the game?
Yes, I think so. It's not huge to be honest. I mean you are not seeing a mass exodus from x,y, or z MMO back to SWTOR. But it certainly has made strides in the past few months in bringing back old players and attracting new ones. A slight trend up from what I saw in the last server pop update.

I can tell you that our guild is still growing in both factions and I have many friends who have returned.

Having said that I do think that in general MMO gamers tend to ebb and flow from game to game. So... while you may see slight increases and decreases from time to time overall its really nothing more than players chasing new shinies.

I'm still enjoying the hec out of this game, so... all of that is a nice side note but hasn't impacted me either way.

PurpleCliff
01.08.2013 , 01:48 AM | #22
Slowly but surely, SWTOR is growing.
The Bastion
Agent Cislunar Lord Seismometer Hunter Telescope Sith Escarpment Master Propellant Trooper Fluorocarbon

splinter_o
01.07.2014 , 10:59 PM | #23
I just started playing for the first time since it went f2p. I love swtor more then ever and I don't know why. Guess I'm just sick of orcs, elves, and dwarfs ha.

splinter_o
01.07.2014 , 11:06 PM | #24
I just started playing for the first time since it went f2p. I love swtor more then ever and I don't know why. Guess I'm just sick of orcs, elves, and dwarfs ha.

Gom-Jabbar
01.07.2014 , 11:28 PM | #25
I too left for GW2 and TSW, then ended up coming back. I really wanted to love TSW, but there is just something about it that doesn't grab me. I really enjoy the setting, but for some reason, it never clicked. I will say that their customer support is great though.

KrustyDog
01.07.2014 , 11:53 PM | #26
I pre-ordered this game and played it for about 3 monthes out of the gate. I just resubbed last week and imo the game has come a long ways and I believe me and my other friends who resubbed will be here for quite a while. The biggest improvement to me is I have not seen a single cheater/hacker in pvp since I came back but when I quit it was running rampant. Oh, and I has a light saber. Whats not to love?

tekhiun
01.08.2014 , 12:10 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumajin View Post
I My sub ended December 24th. Don't ask me why I can still post.
I too was able to post while unsubbed , maybe the system is bugged ?

Imo this game is far from making a comeback. It still has bugs and issues that make gameplay more frustrating than anything.. The same issues are still here since before I unsubbed for the first time. On top of that It still offers way less features than it's competitors

The only reason I came back was because I wanted to play a SW mmo and nothing more. I am still waiting for the patch notes to 2.6 or the news of what is to come in the future , however so far I see no reason to renew my sub next week.

Real shame though , this game had potential.
Star Wars: Attack of the Cartel.

theUndead
01.08.2014 , 01:00 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by tekhiun View Post
I too was able to post while unsubbed , maybe the system is bugged ?

Imo this game is far from making a comeback. It still has bugs and issues that make gameplay more frustrating than anything.. The same issues are still here since before I unsubbed for the first time. On top of that It still offers way less features than it's competitors

The only reason I came back was because I wanted to play a SW mmo and nothing more. I am still waiting for the patch notes to 2.6 or the news of what is to come in the future , however so far I see no reason to renew my sub next week.

Real shame though , this game had potential.
Correction, this game STILL has potential. May I ask why do you and other people always say "Oh this game had soo much potential"? I mean how can you know that the game's potential has been spent? If you no longer happy that is ok and that is your right but until you have seen the future, do not assume that the game's potential is spent.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Neoforcer
01.08.2014 , 02:59 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by AshenK View Post
How many servers does TOR have left? 14 or so?

Other games are doing full on monthly updates that you don't have to pay for. Other games did holiday events not lets put a few ugly holiday items in our in game cash shop. Other games have happy player bases who are enjoying the game unlike this one that has players getting fed up and leaving. Really the sooner EA and BioWare shut this down the better.
Hate to break it to you your wrong my server still has 3 version of fleet like it has had since i joined this server. What happening is nothing of the sort but I see your bitter over swtor so while your at it care to tell me the next lottery numbers since you can see the future. The only people getting feed up are the little children that cant handle pvp the way it is. But lucky for us there are people to take there place as they leave. Lets be honest the game is better off with out the die hard whiners http://radionewz.net/wp-content/uplo...10/boo-hoo.jpg

JattaGin
01.08.2014 , 03:07 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Yyrmega View Post
The servers are full, the game is amazing. I guess that's a yes! (Never really needed to come back as it never really left)
That depends on the server. The Progenitor is nowadays pretty much as "full" (or empty) as it was before the first server merge. And we got several servers merged with us during the last approx. 1.5 years. And the population keeps decreasing despite of that. I am expecting another merge within the next 6 months. Think about it: We only have one European (English speaking) server left per playing style (PvE, RP, PvP). Not sure how the German and French servers are going. But I wonder what they want to to with The Progenitor if population keeps decreasing. Merge with Ebon Hawk? Or Red Eclipse?

The game might be amazing, but constant loss of players is happening ever since the start. And most new players are F2P, I suppose. How many new faces do you see here in the forums? Not many. I wouldn't be surprised if there will be only US-servers one day.