Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

comeback?

xbang
01.07.2013 , 10:51 PM | #1
is this game making a comeback i feel im playing now and i feel its more addictive than before when i payed 60 for i t but my main focus what are they planning on doing with the game?

AshenK
01.07.2013 , 10:55 PM | #2
No it's not making a come back.

It's still bleeding subs, it's still one of the most hated MMO's on the market today. The only gaming making a huge comeback is Secret World.

OwenBrooks
01.07.2013 , 11:35 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by xbang View Post
is this game making a comeback i feel im playing now and i feel its more addictive than before when i payed 60 for i t but my main focus what are they planning on doing with the game?
Xbang what matters is what you think, if you enjoy playing then that is what matters, that is how I look at things.
I enjoy playing, if i didnt I wouldn't be here, sometimes i have to wonder why some are still here though.

Yyrmega
01.07.2013 , 11:37 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by xbang View Post
The servers are full, the game is amazing. I guess that's a yes! (Never really needed to come back as it never really left)

WombatDazzler
01.07.2013 , 11:39 PM | #5
Great game - my friends and I are having a blast.

AshlaBoga
01.07.2013 , 11:40 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by AshenK View Post

It's still bleeding subs, it's still one of the most hated MMO's on the market today. The only gaming making a huge comeback is Secret World.
You haven't played the Secret World in the last month have you? It doesn't seem to be improving to me. Is there something other than the Viral Game (which I'm loving btw) that I'm not aware of?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Solzean
01.07.2013 , 11:44 PM | #7
I would say it is making a comeback. I hear a lot of people are resubbing. Plus like someone else said, stop worrying about what others are thinking.

The biggest problem i see with this game is with us, the players. We tend to make small issues into huge ones and act like we want to quit the game over them. That and a lot of players are looking around at everyone else saying "Are they going to quit? If theyre going to quit maybe I should to?" If more people just kept playing because they enjoyed the game I get the feeling more people would stick around.

Asavar
01.07.2013 , 11:46 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by AshenK View Post

Seems like someone's got their panties in a bunch...
NAME: Khorgroth - Haargroth - Rambro
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

Jumajin
01.07.2013 , 11:54 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
You haven't played the Secret World in the last month have you? It doesn't seem to be improving to me. Is there something other than the Viral Game (which I'm loving btw) that I'm not aware of?
I play The Secret World quite a bit nowadays. You're probably missing what makes that game amazing, just like I am obviously missing the same points on this game.

No worries.

Newyankalt
01.07.2013 , 11:56 PM | #10
F2P only stalls the inevitable the game is still losing subs and dying f2p maybe bought a year of life but how long will it till they merge servers again. Unless bioware starts doing major endgame updates to keep people around then this game will die slowly. Also rise of the hutt cartel won't do much to help.