Heroic Space Missions

Panazul

Ok, I just completed all of the space missions yesterday and were able to do 2 operations to get BH Coms. However today I have nothing available, can someone explain to me how the the space operations work and when do they reset, and how many BH Comms you get for each... thanks.

Supposed they were MEANT to be a different weekly heroic space mission every day of the week, with 2 on Sunday. Unfortunately the mechanic for giving out the missions is clearly broken, badly, and has been since 1.6 was rolled out. Why it's not in the list of known issues, I have no idea.

all of them has a weekly mate, each resets on a different day of the week, its not bugged or something to be fixed

Yeah....so you've seen the weeklies for the missions besides Regnant Station/Far Cradle, Thanium Disruption/Charaba Assault, and Baros Ambush/Duma Strike, have you? Cause that's funny how NO ONE else has after what, 3 or 4 weeks now, huh?

And maybe you noticed that the heroics given out currently even say in their descriptions the day they're supposed to be given out, but are given out on some other day?

Oh and the Regnant Station mission, the repeatable, it gives ~1700 credits for completion reward. Far Cradle gives ~7000. Same exact missions, different rewards.

Yeah....not bugged or something to be fixed alright.

There's also the grade 7 Blast Condenser which doesn't work for all characters, the sound cut outs, and the engine trail/smoke trail/laser trail glitches. Cause space mission content is in great shape!