Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anybody else get kidnapped?

MylonJ
01.07.2013 , 05:27 PM | #1
There I was, walking along Coruscant minding my business, when all of a sudden I vanished into darkness only to reappear a moment later on the space station. It happened a while later when I was on a quest with a friend, then again as I was about to turn in a quest. So has this happened to anybody else or is my little trooper special?

LogicalPremise
01.07.2013 , 05:56 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MylonJ View Post
There I was, walking along Coruscant minding my business, when all of a sudden I vanished into darkness only to reappear a moment later on the space station. It happened a while later when I was on a quest with a friend, then again as I was about to turn in a quest. So has this happened to anybody else or is my little trooper special?
Happened to me during an OP! Pissed me off something fierce, no clue why it happened.
Majynn, L65 Sorc - Harbinger
Garadan, L65 Jugg- Harbinger
Vongrath, L65 Op - Harbinger
Tradius Ahern, L65 Gunslinger - BB&B- Harbinger

Chlomamf
01.07.2013 , 06:00 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MylonJ View Post
"This is Cipher Nine to Imperial Intelligence, the target still has no idea how he was kidnapped. Assignment complete, send next target".

Ditboo
01.07.2013 , 06:38 PM | #5
Gotta watch those invisible wormholes.

ObiJuanShenobi
01.07.2013 , 06:58 PM | #6
It was me. Thanks for submitting yourselves to my anal probing.
The Lightstrider Legacy

Darth Crucious I Darth Imperius I Master Darkstrider I Master Liam Lightstrider I Captain Evie Lightstrider I Agent Morran Lightstrider I Major Tanken I Nikro, Hired Gun

Jamagh
01.07.2013 , 07:22 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ObiJuanShenobi View Post
It was me. Thanks for submitting yourselves to my anal probing.
What are you doing? Harvesting farts?! How much can you learn from probing someones butt?!

MoFugga
01.07.2013 , 07:31 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Jamagh View Post
What are you doing? Harvesting farts?! How much can you learn from probing someones butt?!
The darksi..............Nah, too easy.

dacentabaal
01.07.2013 , 07:38 PM | #9
Ive not had it happend to me.. however I was in a random HM with a group and about halway through Black Talon all 3 of the other players just up and vanish... everyone in the group is like "*** is going on .. ???" turns out that I happily stayed on board BT, whilst the other 3 got returned to where they previsouly were qued and teleported to the FP, they couldnt teleport back in and one of the playesr was on Ilum and had to fly to the fleet cause he his Fleet Pass was on CD
█]╬╬╬╬╬╬(۝)ǁ█خ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
http://www.swtor.com/r/sdFwY8

Sebah
01.08.2013 , 01:31 AM | #10
Sebah - Jedi Knight Guardian