Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quicker Dailies Pickup

OscailTine
01.07.2013 , 04:52 PM | #1
I'd like to see in the game when it comes to dailies, especially on Belsavis, that by right clicking on the contact instantly give you the mission if you have done that mission previously. With a group and want your social points? Picking the mission up this way instantly grants you the social point of the number of people you have in your group.
Its getting annoying when even with spacebarring it takes so long to pick up the missions even though I've already done them. I don't need the conversations anymore. I know what to do. Right click instant pickup, with a group right click instant pickup and #of social points that I have in my group but only if I have done them before. This would also apply to Heroics at the higher levels.

itsmymillertime
01.07.2013 , 05:10 PM | #2
3 seconds of spacebar per mission is too hard for you to do?

OscailTine
01.07.2013 , 09:35 PM | #3
Most of them especially those Heroics on Belsavis are more than 3 seconds of spacebarring....most of them it takes three seconds for the game to allow me to spacebar through it. And I certainly don't need another thing in my gaming life to wear down my spacebar.