Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

datacron unlock legacy

beyondkilling
01.07.2013 , 04:33 PM | #1
1000 CC Bioware I would gladly pay this amount if its under the account unlock legacy not character.
It would unlock all datacrons that you found but not double them if you have the same ones on different characters.

Shakydvs
01.07.2013 , 04:35 PM | #2
hell even put it up for 1500 cartel coins but I also agree with you!
Cel - 50 Sniper / Syon - 50 Marauder / Raine - 50 Commando / Kaimee - 50 Sentinal

Darth-Rammstein
01.07.2013 , 04:39 PM | #3
It's sad that when players want any new feature in game the first thing they say is "I will gladly pay for it"...don't you think legacy bound datacrons is something that should be included as a quality of life improvement and not a micro transaction?
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five

Xenith
01.07.2013 , 04:42 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Rammstein View Post
It's sad that when players want any new feature in game the first thing they say is "I will gladly pay for it"...don't you think legacy bound datacrons is something that should be included as a quality of life improvement and not a micro transaction?
Things like datacrons should be "found only" items. If people want the datacrons on other chars, they need to go get them. Here's hoping BW doesn't make everything in this game obtainable through the CS.
Peace is a lie... and so is your Order.
CE_VIP

beyondkilling
01.07.2013 , 04:50 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenith View Post
Things like datacrons should be "found only" items. If people want the datacrons on other chars, they need to go get them. Here's hoping BW doesn't make everything in this game obtainable through the CS.
did i say you dont need to find them? no i didnt you still have to FIND them but the legacy UNLOCK will UNLOCK them on your other toons aswell.

TheSeventhJedi
01.07.2013 , 04:53 PM | #6
Yes, I do. But sadly, I fear the days of getting anything we don't have to pay for (for more information, see Life Day "Event") are over.

I would not pay 1000 CCs for this desperately needed feature, but I might blow my monthly stipend on it if absolutely necessary.
Click for free things, please: http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB

Cindikle
01.07.2013 , 04:56 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenith View Post
Then they need to find a way to make them more exciting than "go here". Some of them I did find fun, but honestly I really don't want to waste those hours on multiple toons. I already feel like leveling on planets is a waste of my time. Only thing new I see is the class story. I much more prefer to do flashpoints and warzones to level as I like the group aspect of it. Then again I'm an old EQ1 player where everything past level 10 required a full group or roll a necro.

I love the +10 datacron. A few of the solo-ish ones are fun. But I really really really don't care to do another hot air balloon ride.

This legacy perk should be added. I would say add a whole new tab for them where you can "buy" them through legacy in groups or by planet. Then add group ones as their own perk. Which we only have one.

Seriously would like to see them add datacrons into every flashpoint/operation.

Quote: Originally Posted by TheSeventhJedi View Post
Yes, I do. But sadly, I fear the days of getting anything we don't have to pay for (for more information, see Life Day "Event") are over.

I would not pay 1000 CCs for this desperately needed feature, but I might blow my monthly stipend on it if absolutely necessary.
Agreed with this as well. There's a lot of room for new legacy perks. I don't think there's one that requires anywhere near the max legacy level. They have a lot of gaps to fill in there and a lot of ideas on these forms. (Legacy mounts/pets/bank/currency/datacrons/social gadgets)

Virus_Bot
01.07.2013 , 05:47 PM | #8
Hell no!

What Xenith said.
Decode-Bot - The Bastion.

DiabloDoom
01.07.2013 , 06:14 PM | #9
a quality of life improvement and not a micro transaction?
Tell EA that. They would make you pay per keystroke if it wouldn't lose them customers.

Master-Nala
01.07.2013 , 06:48 PM | #10
No I definitely believe we should be paying out the nose for it.

On that note, I would pay 2000 CC especially if I only had to get the +10 one on one faction for the whole legacy.
Republic Level 55s - Alana, Rickta, Nal'aa, Alan, Myschal, Sinbad, Frank'lin, Angiola, Vesnas, Nightsail, Mioni, Hard-Top & Arbaaz
Imp Level 55s - Palatine, Ztephanie, Frank-lin, Ka'Mate, Chisami, Azureraven, Curiosi-dux, Vodoun, Thofia