Ummm... Can we get some more info on what we pre-ordered ??

Aliman

I pre-ordered Rais of Hutt Cartel as soon as it was possible but can I get some more info on what did I actually pre-ordered.

I know it's 5 new levels and new planet but what new systems are we talking about ?? Give us something more to look forward to... if you don't wish public to know send an email to people that pre-ordered.

Thanks

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't expect to much, they are just waiting to see how many people order it before they start designing it.

That actually feels about right. I cannot get my head around people who have pre-ordered this before they even know what they are going to be getting, and from what we know so far who needs 5 days early access to content that isn't even going to last 5 days?

and from what we know so far who needs 5 days early access to content that isn't even going to last 5 days?

Early access to MMO's may just as well be taken out then, considering as to how there's always players who reach cap prior to offiicial launch anyway then.

One of the reasons however to do it though is, less crowded when you do it.

Right now, the "mystery" is all the expansion has going for it. The sad thing is, what you see so far is likely all you'll get.If you're expecting expansion content like WoW delivers, you'll be sorely disappointed. You're getting a new planet with a planet quest plus side quests. You're also getting a (in some capacity) redesign of the talent trees and some new abilities. This is very likely all. I'm sure we'll get more FPs, WZs, Ops, world events, etc at some point this year, but I don't expect it to be directly part of RotHC.

That actually feels about right. I cannot get my head around people who have pre-ordered this before they even know what they are going to be getting, and from what we know so far who needs 5 days early access to content that isn't even going to last 5 days?

meh. it was $9.99.

i'll skip subway for a day.

I pre-ordered Rais of Hutt Cartel as soon as it was possible but can I get some more info on what did I actually pre-ordered.

I know it's 5 new levels and new planet but what new systems are we talking about ?? Give us something more to look forward to... if you don't wish public to know send an email to people that pre-ordered.

Thanks

LOL. You are now a deer in the headlights.

They gave you nothing before they had your money, what makes you think they will give you anything now that they have it? The only communication from them was a marketing sales pitch directed at separating you from your money. You've been swindled. All communication will now cease, you will have no idea where your money went, no idea what you bought, no idea when or if the product will be delivered.

They are genius. Ten dollars does not make it worth fighting on an individual basis, but yields huge profits collectively....and people on this board can't even agree on the simplest issues so there is zero chance of any class action.

They scored huge on this.

LOL. You are now a deer in the headlights.

They gave you nothing before they had your money, what makes you think they will give you anything now that they have it? The only communication from them was a marketing sales pitch directed at separating you from your money. You've been swindled. All communication will now cease, you will have no idea where your money went, no idea what you bought, no idea when or if the product will be delivered.

They are genius. Ten dollars does not make it worth fighting on an individual basis, but yields huge profits collectively....and people on this board can't even agree on the simplest issues so there is zero chance of any class action.

They scored huge on this.

As they have been doing since beta...

There's always the chance that the people working for bw care about the job they do anad that they have tallent they want to show off andt it'll be a great expansion to the game for not a lot of money. I'm gonna go with that theory over some of the conspiracy ones floating about this thread.

There's always the chance that the people working for bw care about the job they do anad that they have tallent they want to show off andt it'll be a great expansion to the game for not a lot of money. I'm gonna go with that theory over some of the conspiracy ones floating about this thread.

It seems most people's glass isn't even half empty, it's just plain broken.

I'm on the same page. Especially since I'm thinking that the expansion could pretty much make or break

the future of this game in f2p. If it's not worth the money, they will lose players, subs and future expansion sales.

They could pretty much stop there then. But if the price is right for what we'll get, it could return a lot of

confidence in this game's development team.

Not that it would change anything on these forums. Despite the couple of reasonable people you see on here

every once in a while, this board is a lost cause. Might as well rename it to 4chan TOR edition. :rolleyes: