Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

looking for Russian-speaking guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
looking for Russian-speaking guild

Erick_Shnaider
01.07.2013 , 12:41 AM | #1
Hello, I play a jedi knight, friends have taken 50 level, but faced the problem of the passage of the operation and the language barrier. Is there a russian speakers on this server guild dealing passing a high-level content?
ps: transfers all as well as do not work, although it might be a solution

adiwantinova
01.07.2013 , 09:24 AM | #2
Awesome.
ADI-WAN TINOVA
Adi-Wan, Sentinel | Theresee, Sage | Kahlvin, Guardian
The Shadowlands | <RotJ> | <Triumph>

Erick_Shnaider
01.07.2013 , 01:56 PM | #3

Itchy_Bum
01.07.2013 , 07:35 PM | #4
Erick,

I have seen a few Russian speakers on the server but they are few and far between, I am not aware of Russian guilds as such, we used to have a couple of so-so Russian speakers in guild but now, it is just left to only Vanya/Ivan as Ikarushka went to GW2 and I can not remember who else spoke some in BMU.

Ya penemayu pa Rushki chut chut.

And as you can see by my grammar my Russian has deteriorated a lot since I moved to America in 2011.
Ivan 55 guard Bob_buffet 55 merc Yuliya-jr 55 mando Yuliya 55 scound Bodacious 55 sorc Ivanocha 55 Shad Cranky_pants 55 jugg El-Pollo-Loco 55 snip Mainwaring vg Itchy-bum guardian

DkSharktooth
01.07.2013 , 08:08 PM | #5
Есть русские, но нет русской гильдии

MariaD
01.09.2013 , 08:17 AM | #6
I don't know of a Russian-speaking guild. I know it's a tall order, but this can be a good opportunity to learn English :-) Toward this goal, if you are an easy-going and patient person, you may try finding a translator and a guild (also patient, naturally) who will run ops or HMs with you.

Russian translation of the above:
Я не знаю русских гильдий. Это трудно, я понимаю, но - хороший повод изучить английский :-) И ради этой цели, если у вас достаточно терпения и легкий характер, можно постараться найти переводчика и гильдию (тоже терпеливых, естественно), чтоб с вами ходили в операции или hard modes.
Quicker
Easier
More seductive

DarthZak
01.14.2013 , 04:15 PM | #7
On the Pub side someone called Winansilen posted theyre a russian guild, send him a mail
The Peacecraft Legacy
Elycia , Mariemaia , Minagoroshi

Erick_Shnaider
01.16.2013 , 08:41 AM | #8
Thank you all for your answers. The problem was resolved by moving The Red Eclipse