Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mounts

Talon_Starfire
01.06.2013 , 06:28 PM | #1
What level can I create a mount at with Cybertech?
Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Holinyx
01.06.2013 , 10:12 PM | #2
25, 40 and 50. they are impossible to sell since the Cartel mounts are like 10k each
Not all Bounty Hunters die screaming like a 4 yr old girl.

Talon_Starfire
01.07.2013 , 11:02 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Holinyx View Post
25, 40 and 50. they are impossible to sell since the Cartel mounts are like 10k each
I know this is vague and matter of opinion but do people make mounts better than the cartel store has?
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

CarthSeverus
01.07.2013 , 11:52 PM | #4
In one short word.NO. Cartel mounts scale to lvl so the ones that you can make have become pretty much useless.Like one of the previous poster said,you can get them for 10k or less,which is less then it will cost you to craft the lvl 2 and 3 mounts.
The Harbinger Server The OblivionKnights Legacy [] Mesho'noobo/Sith Sorc lvl 50 Carth-Severus/Imperial Op 55 Quibbies/Sith Mara55 Ashclown/Ptech lvl 55 Augumis/Jedi Shadow lvl 50 Jev'iva/Jedi Guardian lvl 50

AshlaBoga
01.08.2013 , 12:12 AM | #5
Currently the best mount in game is the Avalanche Tank, which drops off any boss in NiM EC (chances are about 1/10 or something like that). You cannot be knocked off this tank thus PvPers can attack you but hitting you will not take you off the tank. This is pretty cool imo since I can pop a bubble and then head straight through a group who will wonder why they got me down to 5% health but I still managed to speed away
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Talon_Starfire
01.08.2013 , 07:59 PM | #6
Hi,
Can I buy a L10 Speeder and use it if I don't have a L50 on my account because torhead says you don't get speeder piloting until L25 or 26?
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.

uniz
01.08.2013 , 09:57 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Currently the best mount in game is the Avalanche Tank, which drops off any boss in NiM EC (chances are about 1/10 or something like that). You cannot be knocked off this tank thus PvPers can attack you but hitting you will not take you off the tank. This is pretty cool imo since I can pop a bubble and then head straight through a group who will wonder why they got me down to 5% health but I still managed to speed away
i understand it is very slow for a t3 mount too.

Rincewend
01.09.2013 , 01:21 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CarthSeverus View Post
In one short word.NO. Cartel mounts scale to lvl so the ones that you can make have become pretty much useless.Like one of the previous poster said,you can get them for 10k or less,which is less then it will cost you to craft the lvl 2 and 3 mounts.
less tha 5k on shadowlands as of this morning, more than 10 at that price, don't make the mounts they are not worth it, the price of materials is more than what you will pay for a cartel mount.

DataBeaver
01.09.2013 , 07:16 AM | #9
IIRC the cybertech mounts are not even really unique looking, but rather recolors of other mounts. So there's little incentive to make them even for yourself, considering the obscene amounts of rare materials required.

Talon_Starfire
01.09.2013 , 09:41 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DataBeaver View Post
IIRC the cybertech mounts are not even really unique looking, but rather recolors of other mounts. So there's little incentive to make them even for yourself, considering the obscene amounts of rare materials required.
If I get the Crimson Claw or whatever it's called and do not have a L50 do I get Speeder Piloting as well or do I have to wait until L25?
Looking for Sith guild.