Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you finish chapter 2?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
How do you finish chapter 2?

Dabrixmgp
01.06.2013 , 11:13 AM | #1
Im only leveling a JK for the legacy buff as Im not a FOTM reroller and in fact I dont really even enjoy the class. I have gotten to the point where Im on Quesh but it wont let me go to the planet. Im level 29 so what level do I have to be to continue my class quest? Also if I switch to a Sith Warrior do they have the same problem?

Ryat
01.06.2013 , 02:59 PM | #2
Sounds like a bug.

_biddan_
01.06.2013 , 05:32 PM | #3
lvl 29 on quesh? O_o
man quesh is a lvl 36 planet and they won't let you visit it until you reach lvl 33.
The Red Eclipse

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Dabrixmgp
01.06.2013 , 07:34 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
lvl 29 on quesh? O_o
man quesh is a lvl 36 planet and they won't let you visit it until you reach lvl 33.
just been getting carried through my class quests by people in the zone. Like I said I only want the legacy buff I have no desire to play this class after I get it. Not going back to do anymore quests will just grind out those levels in WZs I guess.

Slivovidze
01.07.2013 , 12:26 PM | #5
IIRC there was this bug on Quesh where you had to talk with someone in the space station before they let you fly the shuttle to planet, they'd give you some breathing apparatus...

Though maybe I am mistaking Quesh with some other planet with space station. Or maybe they had already fixed that bug. I'm just thinking.

I don't think they'd not let you on the planet, I remember seeing level 13s on Corellia.

Svevin
01.07.2013 , 12:56 PM | #6
You have to be high enough level to start the world quest, which you do by talking to a gentleman on the Quesh Orbital Station. I know, because I've tried to get there to check out Social Gear on lowbies.

Dabrixmgp
01.07.2013 , 08:53 PM | #7
I had a ton of rested Exp so didnt take long to hit 33 to do Quesh. Just finished Hoth was a joke to solo at 33 even when everything was red.

wargonglok
01.07.2013 , 09:14 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
lvl 29 on quesh? O_o
what i thought, he probably means 39 though

although i was more like

0_o
Sniper, 'nough said