Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I bought a jedi battelord's chest guard for WHAT?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I bought a jedi battelord's chest guard for WHAT?

liambojthe
01.05.2013 , 05:38 PM | #1
Just dont know if it was my lucky day or not. There was a jedi Battlelord's chest guard on GTN for 5 million credits
about a week ago then i think 3 days ago i log in get on gtn and theres one for 15k so obviousl i took it.
Are these not rare anymore or is the cartel now the new look people are after

Breger
01.05.2013 , 05:47 PM | #2
No, sometimes people just don't know the value in the items, or don't care, so they put it up for a token amount that they feel is sufficient.
The other day I spotted four augmentation kits MK-6 variant for 14 credits. Yes, 14 credits. Sadly, someone was a tad bit faster than me, the lucky sod.
Standard signature, with no creative effort on my part.

Lynnx
01.05.2013 , 05:50 PM | #3
As time passes and more Cartel items are placed on the GTN, competitive pricing will lower the cost. If you waited longer, the price probably would have been lower.

liambojthe
01.05.2013 , 05:58 PM | #4
Yeah thought it was to something wth cartel dont think its going any lower than 15K though

Royox
01.05.2013 , 06:06 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by liambojthe View Post
Just dont know if it was my lucky day or not. There was a jedi Battlelord's chest guard on GTN for 5 million credits
about a week ago then i think 3 days ago i log in get on gtn and theres one for 15k so obviousl i took it.
Are these not rare anymore or is the cartel now the new look people are after
LOL. Just LOL. BL Chest is worth 200.000 Credits since Day 1. 5M Creds is just....LOL.

liambojthe
01.05.2013 , 06:08 PM | #6
Dude not 1.5 million i bought for 15000 credits sorry i forget about the numbers in credits on swtor. There was one for 5 million about a week ago then i got one for 15000 credits just a few days back

Esno
01.05.2013 , 06:21 PM | #7
Nice buy my best one lately was a commander throne for 112k shame they missed a 0 off the end of the price
Beware my BOOM stick The Harbinger
Esno - (Heals) Commando, Ry'gell - Jedi Knight, Darg'go - Jedi Consular, Short'roundup - Smuggler // G'kaarr - Sith Warrior, Esnoimi - Bounty Hunter, Nem'esiss - Sith Inquisitor, Londo'no - Imperial Agent

liambojthe
01.05.2013 , 06:22 PM | #8
Yeah thats another thought that crossed my mind they make a mistake with sale numbers lol oh well its mine now

bahdasz
01.05.2013 , 06:48 PM | #9
There are greedy sellers and reasonable sellers on the GTN. And there are sensible buyers and impatient buyers.

Unfortunately for you this looks like a case of a greedy seller hooking an impatient buyer. Sorry for you, best you can hope for is to sell one off to another impatient buyer and get your money back. Nobody did anything wrong or crooked, it's all part of that wonderful thing we call capitalism.

liambojthe
01.05.2013 , 06:54 PM | #10
Im sorry but am i not making myself clear i wanted to BUY THIS chestguard I basically got it for an incrediably small price im not bothered in the slightest