Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PAZAAK was a promised

LUCASCASADEIS
01.05.2013 , 04:48 PM | #1
Toxin_Polaris: Do you plan to have mini-games like swoop races or pazaak? And if so what is the priority for this? Can we expect them this year?

Damion Schubert: We love mini-games, especially the ones that speak to the heritage of KOTOR. When would something like pazaak make its way to you? Hard to say - it's not on our immediate horizon, and we'd most likely do it at a point where we want to make a large splash.

http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-feb-24th-2012

Bioware said they will add pazaak in "a large splash" i think the expansion would be the best option for pazaak.

please bioware, you made the promise of Pazaak. give it to us we want it

Ratajack
01.05.2013 , 05:10 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by LUCASCASADEIS View Post
Toxin_Polaris: Do you plan to have mini-games like swoop races or pazaak? And if so what is the priority for this? Can we expect them this year?

Damion Schubert: We love mini-games, especially the ones that speak to the heritage of KOTOR. When would something like pazaak make its way to you? Hard to say - it's not on our immediate horizon, and we'd most likely do it at a point where we want to make a large splash.

http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-feb-24th-2012

Bioware said they will add pazaak in "a large splash" i think the expansion would be the best option for pazaak.

please bioware, you made the promise of Pazaak. give it to us we want it
Maybe it's just me, but I do not see a promise of pazaak, or any other minigames, being implemented. I simply see a statement that the devs love the minigames, and that IF implemented, they would be implemented at a time when the devs wanted to make a big splash.

LUCASCASADEIS
01.05.2013 , 05:11 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ratajack View Post
Maybe it's just me, but I do not see a promise of pazaak, or any other minigames, being implemented. I simply see a statement that the devs love the minigames, and that IF implemented, they would be implemented at a time when the devs wanted to make a big splash.
a promise hasn't to say the word "promise" they said they will add it and that is a promise

sstanks
01.05.2013 , 05:13 PM | #4
a promise hasn't to say the word "promise" they said they will add it and that is a promise
..... what?

LUCASCASADEIS
01.05.2013 , 05:16 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by sstanks View Post
..... what?
okay sorry maybe it's not a promise but they said they will add it

sstanks
01.05.2013 , 05:17 PM | #6
and? is the game shutting down?

DarthRamette
01.05.2013 , 05:23 PM | #7
No they said IF it was implemented, not promises of implementing in that statement sorry.

LUCASCASADEIS
01.05.2013 , 05:30 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRamette View Post
No they said IF it was implemented, not promises of implementing in that statement sorry.
are you against pazaak?

CaptRavenous
01.05.2013 , 05:32 PM | #9
Texas EAware has made it quite clear over the last year, they promise big, then deliver small, if at all.
THE GREYWALKER CONCLAVE- Master Zarchon Greywalker
HOUSE OF XARDOX - Darth Xardox

BEGEREN COLONY ROLE PLAY SERVER - west coast

Likomg
01.05.2013 , 05:34 PM | #10
Gotta agree with Ramette, nowhere in that quote does he say that Pazaak (or ANY other minigames) are coming, only that if they were, it would be with a big splash. "Not on the immediate horizon" means they haven't made any plans to include them, at all, at this point.

On another note, it would be nice to see you make a worthwhile post, rather than all this drivel you create on a near-daily basis.