Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy / Darth Zash = frustration

AceRikkus
03.18.2012 , 06:55 PM | #131
I think I was level 28 or 29 SIN Assassin when i did this quest. I was only wearing greens at the time because of my playstyle, I believe in doing all the bonus series and regular quests on each planet before moving on so im usually over level for those. However for class quests every now and then ill start plowing through the class quest story lineand skipping every other non class quest until I reach a point where the quest is impossible at my current gear level or i couldnt get the new quest because of level requirement.

I do remember having quite the time with her as a boss fight though, I found it to be a challenge which I kind of enjoy for class quests since most of the time I outlevel the other regular quests its a nice break from the easy breezy regular questlines. I will say that It did seem that sorceror could do this a lot easier as being melee is quite a pain for this fight. I followed the advice of several others on the forum involving using the pillars and running away with hit and run tactics as well as interrupting her heal but honestly none of these seemed to work. At the end I finally tried to just go balls to the wall DPS on her as fast as I could and blew everything all my cooldowns as fast as I could to DPS her down. I just ignored her heal and didnt bother interrupting that at all, instead saving the interrupt for the other big damage spell she did. When I did it this way I one shotted her and it was much easier but scary because it didnt look like I was going to make it when I was watching both of our health bars dropping. I dont know if this will help but it seemed much easier to do when I did that way. Good Luck!

bri_bates
03.21.2012 , 03:07 PM | #132
Got it on my 2nd try as an assassin at 32. Wasn't all that hard just a lot of running out of aoes, interrupting, and knocking back with some pet management thrown in for good measure. Also used some taunt swapping, the 20 min cooldown for heals, and a party version medpac to keep khem up longer for more damage.

Still a hugely easier fight than the buggy "Eagle" fight for Agents and without the do it 3 times aspect as well.

Strifegambit
03.21.2012 , 08:04 PM | #133
How are people still failing at easy solo content, wow as if this game isnt easy enough already lol
What we do in life... Echoes in Eternity

macumba
03.22.2012 , 05:06 AM | #134
if I would have 20 failed tries on a class quest, the last thing I'd do is tell anyone about it (much less tell everyone on the forums)
Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

MichelvanMeerten
03.22.2012 , 11:33 AM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by macumba View Post
if I would have 20 failed tries on a class quest, the last thing I'd do is tell anyone about it (much less tell everyone on the forums)
Spoiler

Deathstingg
03.23.2012 , 10:11 AM | #136
just did this at 32 as tankassin after dying twice at 31, main problem for me was khem being undergeared (as i tank i use andro for dps), i tried again at 32 putting khem on offensive stance but forgetting to turn his taunt off, so she sticked to him and pwned him, used channel the force and interrupts and was dead with me at 80%.

Btw i really hope new customizable UI in 1.2 will grant possibility to have a LARGER and more visible enemy cast bar and also some kind of visible aura for self ability procs.

ckoneful
03.23.2012 , 04:19 PM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by Deathstingg View Post
just did this at 32 as tankassin after dying twice at 31, main problem for me was khem being undergeared (as i tank i use andro for dps), i tried again at 32 putting khem on offensive stance but forgetting to turn his taunt off, so she sticked to him and pwned him, used channel the force and interrupts and was dead with me at 80%.

Btw i really hope new customizable UI in 1.2 will grant possibility to have a LARGER and more visible enemy cast bar and also some kind of visible aura for self ability procs.
Cast bar yes, more visible auras not as far as I saw.
73% Explorer60% Achiever53% Socializer13% Killer
55 Juggernaut 55 Operative 50 Mercenary 45 Sorceror
11 Sentinel 50 Gunslinger 52 Vanguard 55 Shadow
83% of Class Stories completed

Curlaub
03.26.2012 , 02:01 AM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by zaerox View Post
Thanks for the tips guys, I haven't got to this point yet as I am lacking behind in leveling because of my wife stealing my pc for WoW -.-
Spoiler

Greyshadow
08.20.2012 , 05:08 PM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelvanMeerten View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler

I managed to do this on my second time through, fairly easy enough, run away from AOE, interrupt, stun, electrocute, heroic moment, interrupt, stun, heal, deflection, electrocute.

Karasuko
08.20.2012 , 10:59 PM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by Pashgan View Post
Lvl32 in all orange/purple fresh 30-32 suit. It seems like quest designed for ranged sorcerer - assassin is getting massive AoE along with Khem and dieing almost at the same time.

Really - this game design is beyond comprehension and nowhere near "enjoyable" term (except for huttball). Already dropped multiple quests because they aren't actually solo-able despite missing marks "heroic 2+", "bring a friend", "get +5 levels in PvP and return", etc.
Can't complete a quest qqin on the forums.
Just L2P, use med packs stims, get some better gear.

Or come back to it later after doing a few wz's etc.