Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A question about daily missions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
A question about daily missions

xAlonewolfx
01.05.2013 , 10:26 AM | #1
I'm a level 41 Sith Assassin, just finished the second chapter. Upon arriving at belsavis to start chapter three I noticed two new locations on the list of destinations from the shuttle labeled "daily". Now I understand that daily missions are for gearing a level 50 but I am only at 41 and I haven't done either of the bonus series required to unlock those. I went to the one called "the Black Hole" just to look around a bit and it seemed I was way under level for the enemies in the area. My question is, why do I have access to these areas if I'm not high enough level? Are there missions somewhere in the areas that are more suited to me that I could use to pick up a little extra XP? Apologies if this is a dumb question. I did dig through the existing threads and stickies but found nothing that answered this question directly.

LordBarok
01.05.2013 , 10:28 AM | #2
You can travel there, but you can't get the missions until level 50.
Darth Barok / Darth Sya / Agent Solarix - GM of <Storm Squadron>
Master Saralyn / Master Coralisa / Maj. Solaric Cern - GM of <Saber Squadron>
My 55s on Jung Ma (US East RP-PVP) / Here's my Referral Link - Click for free stuff.

Holinyx
01.05.2013 , 11:28 AM | #3
you can do the Belsavis and Ilum dailys at level 47. highly suggest a major xp boost, i was getting like 31k xp for each. you can EASILY go from 47-50 in 2 days.

Section X, and Black Hole are level 50.
Not all Bounty Hunters die screaming like a 4 yr old girl.