Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unicorn Stampede has a legit ranked team.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Unicorn Stampede has a legit ranked team.

LastWizard
02.07.2013 , 12:28 AM | #191
Wow. So much QQ and anger on this page. How about we all agree to disagree. My god it's really not that big of a deal. Let's just go back to PvP, and go back to good competition. Also where is damager?!?!? I need a decent madness assassin to run with :P

troyh
02.07.2013 , 06:25 AM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by nidalad View Post
From what I understand the Unicorns 8 man super queues were loosing to pug groups yesterday.

Also where is the SS of troyy's rating? Pictures or it doesn't count.
http://i50.tinypic.com/igffbn.jpg
Jedi Covenant ~ Warlörd Legacy ~
<Unicorn Stampede> Troyy 50 Mara ~ T-roy 50 Merc ~ Xtecy 50 OP
Fatman ~ Warlörd Legacy ~ <Aftermath> Tröy 50 Sent
<Companion> Vette 50 Scoundrel ~ Makö 50 Sage ~ Troyy 50 Commando

Carter_Mathis
02.07.2013 , 06:32 AM | #193
Quote: Originally Posted by troyh View Post
Chea has you beat by about 1k
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

sabbrina
02.07.2013 , 08:18 AM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronaimeth View Post
Which reps, other than watchmen superque?
twice in the history of CO coming to JC have i ever seen a lone LD50 player, so ya you guys super que all the time, and i know you're going to give me some random line about how many people you have on and it just happens blah blah blah, it's no big deal all guilds do it, just own up to it. Also i have seen your guild leave many many a warzone if the team doesnt look right or you send in a guy to see if all of you got the que, not my first rodeo, quit trying to play us like we are stupid. i will be the first to give your guild props at pvp you have great coordination, but to blatenly lie and say you dont use it to your advantage by super queing is absurd. i actually have screenshots of your very guild calling us super queing f*gs, while there were 6 of you on the opposing team. The need for name calling is so childish especially when you are doing the exact same thing

Carter_Mathis
02.07.2013 , 08:28 AM | #195
I'm not sure you entirely get what superqueueing is.... since I'd figure that having 1-2 LD-50's pop in with another of their groups is probably coincidental. What we're talking about is forming an ops group and coordinating queues through voice comms, which is basically like saying "We have some form of a ranked group ready, time to fight some pugs!" Some people have speculated that US also may drop queues they both don't ding into, but I don't have any knowledge on the matter and don't feel like watching 20+ hours of streaming to make an informed assessment. What I can say for certain is that (unless heavily and skillfully edited) Cates and the people that he is grouped with/in channel with in Mumble do no superqueue
TL;DR nou
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

sabbrina
02.07.2013 , 08:31 AM | #196
And to your point, we can go over there and win every game same as usual. As we have previously.
i think i read the word "we" in your statement, so you do super que

sabbrina
02.07.2013 , 08:37 AM | #197
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
I'm not sure you entirely get what superqueueing is.... since I'd figure that having 1-2 LD-50's pop in with another of their groups is probably coincidental. What we're talking about is forming an ops group and coordinating queues through voice comms, which is basically like saying "We have some form of a ranked group ready, time to fight some pugs!" Some people have speculated that US also may drop queues they both don't ding into, but I don't have any knowledge on the matter and don't feel like watching 20+ hours of streaming to make an informed assessment. What I can say for certain is that (unless heavily and skillfully edited) Cates and the people that he is grouped with/in channel with in Mumble do no superqueue
TL;DR nou
yes Vasyel im quite aware of what a super que is, and i really dont give a rats behind who does it, just dont claim to not do it and call out other guilds for doing what you have done or are continuing to do at the end of the day its all just glowsticks and pew pew blasters

Bronaimeth
02.07.2013 , 10:07 AM | #198
We do premades or course, but we don't superqueue at all. We've got in quite a few matches with 2 4man teams.

The last time this did happen, Dargos told his group to leave, we get no enjoyment out of beating on pugs, period.

LastWizard
02.07.2013 , 10:29 AM | #199
We do premades or course, but we don't superqueue at all. We've got in quite a few matches with 2 4man teams.

The last time this did happen, Dargos told his group to leave, we get no enjoyment out of beating on pugs, period.
LD 50 doesn't enjoy crushing people? Lulz

Ravashakk
02.07.2013 , 12:51 PM | #200
I can't recall ever seeing LD50 trying to get a super queue. I have, however, seen 2 4 mans get in the same group without trying. Neither side left. Just the way it goes. Can't expect them to not group up if rateds aren't popping.

EDIT: as for the "crushing ppl" mentality.....it doesn't exist unless they play a good team. Crushing a bad pug is not the same as crushing a good team. They are like me in the sense that they want competitive games.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.