Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

UPDATED Dueling Tournament

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
UPDATED Dueling Tournament

Henu
02.01.2013 , 06:08 PM | #141
Seeing how there are only 2 Mercs entering, can we run tonight? just got a huge day planned tomorrow.. spoke to the other Merc and he's happy to do this also.
Kripty / Snips

Timbohh
02.01.2013 , 06:58 PM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
Seeing how there are only 2 Mercs entering, can we run tonight? just got a huge day planned tomorrow.. spoke to the other Merc and he's happy to do this also.
Personally i would say no. But im not running it. Its not really fair on those that have organised to come and watch, or to those that are running it.

Again, just my opinion though
Timboh, Timbohh, Idzol, Lozdi, Werthless
The Wins Legacy
"I'm a lover AND a fighter... simultaneously"

BattleGracefully
02.01.2013 , 07:06 PM | #143
so when do we get to see the recording of the shadow/sin, guadian/jug, slinger/sniper and sent/mara?
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

Timbohh
02.01.2013 , 07:19 PM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by BattleGracefully View Post
so when do we get to see the recording of the shadow/sin, guadian/jug, slinger/sniper and sent/mara?
Unfortunately i was unable to attend either. So i have no idea who was recording.
Timboh, Timbohh, Idzol, Lozdi, Werthless
The Wins Legacy
"I'm a lover AND a fighter... simultaneously"

Henu
02.01.2013 , 07:57 PM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by Timbohh View Post
Personally i would say no. But im not running it. Its not really fair on those that have organised to come and watch, or to those that are running it.

Again, just my opinion though
But if there are no mercs entering then they wont be watching anyway. :P
Kripty / Snips

Michka
02.02.2013 , 03:46 AM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
Well I did put my name down to compete and you didn't ask me about changing the time, so... There's also a commando I hear was planning on entering, did you ask them as well?

I don't think I can make the time tomorrow so I probably won't be there now, but if you're gonna change the time you might want to *actually* talk to all the people who wanted to enter.
SIDOROV LEGACY
SORVALI.operative ++ DARQKLAW.mercenary ++ KHARAMAZOV.sorceror
STEELCLAW.scoundrel ++ SOLZHENITZYN.commando ++ ASTRALCLAW.shadow
<Zorz> <Ex-Dalborran Elitists>

Whispz
02.02.2013 , 04:55 AM | #147
As much as it sucks that you might miss it , I honestly don't think it should be changed. Many people turn up last second and enter, there was no strict rule about applying by responding to the thread. Many quality players have missed out due to the timing. Let's just hope you can make it

SKIGOD
02.02.2013 , 11:50 PM | #148
Me on Sorcerer Veronika
The Darkmoon Legacy
Dalborra
Seraphic Nexus

azzhealy
02.03.2013 , 02:57 AM | #149
2nd post UPDATED grats to Daffydil and Sinc and also Veronika and Whisps the 4 winners of their AC's today also note the Grand Tournament will not be on next weekend but the following weekend to accommodate those celebrating Chinese New Year.

Kind thanks to those for participating and those supporting.
The Mahkai Legacy Level 50
The Bastion The Harbinger

azzhealy
02.13.2013 , 06:04 AM | #150
The Grand Tournament being the final segment of this Event will be held this Sunday the 17th of February at the usual 4pm AEST. Listed below are the contestants:

Woofi
Carthy
Pedigree
Atton
Myson
Keiga
Nuisance
Shiro
Angelol
Seraphielz
Zevren
Cathleen
Sinc
Daffydil
Veronika
Whisps

Look forward to the completion of our Event and wish the best of luck to those competing may the best Duellist win.
The Mahkai Legacy Level 50
The Bastion The Harbinger