Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion Color Match?

Beyorn
01.04.2013 , 07:12 PM | #21
/signed

Vlacke
01.04.2013 , 07:13 PM | #22
This is currently one of the most annoying bugs in game, we are in need of a fix indeed, companion lighsaber bug is also ugly.
New patch with some bug fixes is long overdue.
Telcontar Legacy

AnonJoen
01.04.2013 , 07:16 PM | #23

/signed

Swissbob
01.04.2013 , 07:31 PM | #24
/signed
______________________Guild Master____________________
<The Nightmare Legacy><The Horizon Legacy>
_________________The Shadowlands

Estriga
01.04.2013 , 07:48 PM | #25
Firstly, /signed. Sad thing is that it works in preview, but not in-game.

Quote: Originally Posted by lobstah_rofls View Post
You'd think they'd take it more seriously now that they are trying to sell people gear for money. Armor sets are already matched, but people like to mix and match so they can come up with their own look. Sometimes people want the big helmet but not the rest of it, sometimes people want the chestpiece, etc.
Agreed. If they could fix unify colors I might be tempted to pay for other sets just for specific pieces.

Quote:
Some people say it was briefly fixed for them in one patch about a month ago now, but that it was also broken again days later in the next update. So maybe you are thinking of that extremely brief window where it worked for some people, but that was like a month ago already.
I can vouch for this. Shortly after I paid for my sub unify colors was working. It was after one of the more recent updates that it was broken (again).

Lunafox
01.04.2013 , 10:36 PM | #26
Agreed, and while we're fixing that, fix the thing, so that we can see how gear looks on our first 2 companions...cause right now, I can't see gear samples for Vette and Malavai. Just Broonmark, the ShipDroid, Pierce and Jaesa. And we all know gear doesn't appear for Broonmark and the Shipdroid. If 2 have to be broken, why not those two? Same applies for all my other toons too. Anyone else have this issue?
More Individual class/companion story extensions!
~I came, I saw, I went shopping.~

OrionSol
01.04.2013 , 10:45 PM | #27
Thank you all for the support
Or-ion Sol
Founder of THE JEDl ORDER (Guild Website)
"As I was, I am, I will..."

Sharde
01.04.2013 , 10:54 PM | #28
/signed

Astrixx
01.04.2013 , 10:56 PM | #29
/signed

DwainD
01.04.2013 , 10:57 PM | #30
/signed