Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are we seriously supposed to preorder with this little info?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion

BarneyBash
01.04.2013 , 12:25 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by JediCahlwyn View Post
You have plenty of info! For crying out loud! Its $10 for a new big planet, 5 levels, and tons of the usual goodies. Quit trying to act like you don't know anything and they are trying to cheat you! You don't know much more about any other expansion in any other game. Come on people...
^this guy^

he gets it.

Icebergy
01.04.2013 , 12:25 PM | #12
You have plenty of info! For crying out loud! Its $10 for a new big planet, 5 levels, and tons of the usual goodies. Quit trying to act like you don't know anything and they are trying to cheat you! You don't know much more about any other expansion in any other game. Come on people...
What are the goodies? That is the problem...
This signature is a slap in the face!
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 3/12 NiM, HM GF, 2/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

JediCahlwyn
01.04.2013 , 12:26 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
No it is far from the problem.
--Master Endric Cahlwyn--
<The Womp Rats> of The Shadowlands
Jedi Guardian 55 For The Republic!

BarneyBash
01.04.2013 , 12:29 PM | #14
^facepalm

Satanski
01.04.2013 , 12:33 PM | #15
Exactly. We already know everything we will get. And its not worth it imo.

BarneyBash
01.04.2013 , 12:37 PM | #16
are you and ice blizard plants?
"boo, increased level cap and big new planet and story written to comprehend your story choices not worth ten dolars"

ElevenBfour
01.04.2013 , 12:38 PM | #17
I'll do you haters a favor.... QUIT!!! If you are complaining about 10$, you shouldn't be playing video games in the first place. I used to walk up and down my street as a kid sweeping people's side walks for a donation of whatever they wanted to pay. In 2 or three hours I'd usually have over $100. Don't try and get all high and mighty and say, 'It's the principle of it". Again, it all boils down to the $10, if you expect a business not to make money, then you're lost.

I'd gladly pay 20$ for what is coming, maybe up to $25. But honestly I'm glad they're not trying to do like SOE and charge $50 for an expansion smaller than this one coming up.

Goretzu
01.04.2013 , 12:38 PM | #18

Yes.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

Galbatorrix
01.04.2013 , 12:38 PM | #19
Honestly, I truly believe that what you see is what you get here. Which is why it's only 9.99 compared to real expansions that normally go for 39.99. I'm sure we'll get more WZs, Ops, etc, but they won't be directly part of the RotHC patch.

For 9.99, you get 5 levels of a new story based planet with planet/side quests only. That's it.

Satanski
01.04.2013 , 12:44 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ElevenBfour View Post
I'll do you haters a favor.... QUIT!!! If you are complaining about 10$, you shouldn't be playing video games in the first place. I used to walk up and down my street as a kid sweeping people's side walks for a donation of whatever they wanted to pay. In 2 or three hours I'd usually have over $100. Don't try and get all high and mighty and say, 'It's the principle of it". Again, it all boils down to the $10, if you expect a business not to make money, then you're lost.

I'd gladly pay 20$ for what is coming, maybe up to $25. But honestly I'm glad they're not trying to do like SOE and charge $50 for an expansion smaller than this one coming up.
I would rather burn this money then pay for content that should be free to subscribers. Instead im gonna spend it on some books. At least it will go to someone who deserves it.