Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight vs Revan

MasterMe
01.04.2013 , 12:44 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ReiKai View Post
It was said. Revan actually fought Vitiate, whereas the JK only fought the Voice. Even the Sith Warrior fought and killed the Voice, yet the SW alone couldn't face a weakened Revan. In fact, Revan wasn't even at the top of his game when he fought Vitiate either. Revan at peak condition would slaughter the JK.
Do you mind explaining the voice to me? I thought that the Emperor's voice was just a vessel that his soul had taken over... or something.

YeIIow
01.04.2013 , 01:03 PM | #12
This:

Quote: Originally Posted by Darkondo View Post
Revan fought Vitiate at full strength in his true body, while the JK just fought the voice, which only carries a fraction of the Emperor's true power.
and this...

Revan actually fought Vitiate, whereas the JK only fought the Voice. Even the Sith Warrior fought and killed the Voice, yet the SW alone couldn't face a weakened Revan.
"Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"
o◙[//////////]ị:◙:ị{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

Darkondo
01.04.2013 , 01:14 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Do you mind explaining the voice to me? I thought that the Emperor's voice was just a vessel that his soul had taken over... or something.
The Voice is a vessel that his soul has taken over via essence transfer and holds a fraction of his true power. The Emperor began to hide his true body and use a Voice to carry out his orders as a responce to Revan and his strike team's near success of defeating his real body. How strong a Voice is im not sure but they were beaten by both the SW and the JK. You can see if the Voice was = to the Emperor himself then the SW would never follow him as his wrath since then he would be stronger than the Emperor. So its safe to say the Voice only holds a fraction of the Emperor's true power.

mefit
01.04.2013 , 01:18 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Amaste View Post
That would be because The Emperor was voice by Doug Bradley, the man who portrayed Pinhead. :P
I learned that shortly after the post , it made me like Vitiate 100x more because of it .
By far my Favorite Movie Monster , well.....................atleast Hellraiser 1-4 .

If you closed your eyes and just listened to the scene it could have very well been writen for HellRaiser and you would not know too much a difference .
PinHead and the Emperor are kinda the same as well.
Scourage describes Vitiate as a DarkVoid , Pinhead said that about himself in Hellraiser2.
PinHead typically uses his powers and no the weapons he carries around on his person .
Give a Man a Mask and he'll become his true self

mefit
01.04.2013 , 01:23 PM | #15
It was said. Revan actually fought Vitiate, whereas the JK only fought the Voice. Even the Sith Warrior fought and killed the Voice, yet the SW alone couldn't face a weakened Revan. In fact, Revan wasn't even at the top of his game when he fought Vitiate either. Revan at peak condition would slaughter the JK.
True , but the Voice is no Joke either . Whne the SithWarrior killed a Voice , the Emperor put all the guards down . That is when the other enity tried to take over .
So the Sith Warrior did not even really kill the voice and either or the Emperor was not fighting back.
At the End of the fight Scourage gets on you for allowing the Emperor more time to gain back more strength .
So the Voice was great enough to give worry to Scourage .

Plus , Scourage was not willing to go full in with Revan and Meetra , where he is with the JK . That says alot there .

MasterMe
01.04.2013 , 01:23 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkondo View Post
The Voice is a vessel that his soul has taken over via essence transfer and holds a fraction of his true power. The Emperor began to hide his true body and use a Voice to carry out his orders as a responce to Revan and his strike team's near success of defeating his real body. How strong a Voice is im not sure but they were beaten by both the SW and the JK. You can see if the Voice was = to the Emperor himself then the SW would never follow him as his wrath since then he would be stronger than the Emperor. So its safe to say the Voice only holds a fraction of the Emperor's true power.
I see. Thanks for the info.

Amaste
01.04.2013 , 01:27 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by mefit View Post
I learned that shortly after the post , it made me like Vitiate 100x more because of it .
By far my Favorite Movie Monster , well.....................atleast Hellraiser 1-4 .

If you closed your eyes and just listened to the scene it could have very well been writen for HellRaiser and you would not know too much a difference .
PinHead and the Emperor are kinda the same as well.
Scourage describes Vitiate as a DarkVoid , Pinhead said that about himself in Hellraiser2.
PinHead typically uses his powers and no the weapons he carries around on his person .
Yeah, the moment the emperor first appeared on the jk story line i had a little hellraiser nerdout. During the final bit I half expected him to be like "Pain...? How dare you use that word.... *force choke*" xD
Alcoheälic, Dück, Amaste Liegoxi, Leguim Afinrah

The Harbringer

mefit
01.04.2013 , 01:32 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
What kind of gear is Revan in and what advanced class, spec and gear is the Jedi Knight in?
Revan is in full "I DO NOT CARE" Armor
Speced "Why does it matter?"

Clear it up ?

Other than the Revan debats , I usually agree with you and post "Good Read" or "Thankyou" . I was really asking a serious question in Thread Title . Maybe we just should not have any respect for eachother.

On topic

Revan didn't even come close to beating Vitiate , and lost his loyal friend Meetra in the fight as well . Real body or not.
Jedi Knight fought a Voice in the Dark Temple , a place filled of the Darksides . Not only that but killing what one could believe many Sithlords on the way .

mefit
01.04.2013 , 01:39 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Amaste View Post
Yeah, the moment the emperor first appeared on the jk story line i had a little hellraiser nerdout. During the final bit I half expected him to be like "Pain...? How dare you use that word.... *force choke*" xD

I have to say , I could picture Pin Head being a Sithlord . Takecaway the scares and the Pins and he would fit in PERFECTLY !

Vitiate gained more love from me after this . I hope to see more on him soon !

MasterMe
01.04.2013 , 01:42 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by mefit View Post
Revan is in full "I DO NOT CARE" Armor
Speced "Why does it matter?"

Clear it up ?

Other than the Revan debats , I usually agree with you and post "Good Read" or "Thankyou" . I was really asking a serious question in Thread Title . Maybe we just should not have any respect for eachother.

On topic

Revan didn't even come close to beating Vitiate , and lost his loyal friend Meetra in the fight as well . Real body or not.
Jedi Knight fought a Voice in the Dark Temple , a place filled of the Darksides . Not only that but killing what one could believe many Sithlords on the way .
He was making a joke. Give the man a break. It's fine to voice that you think his points regarding Revan are no good, but to tell him that over and over and over and over is borderline cruel.