Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight vs Revan

mefit
01.04.2013 , 06:51 AM | #1
It appears the Jedi Knight is able to do what Revan could not .
Does this mean hes more then Revan ?
It appears so .
Scourage in most conversations is drooling all over the Jedi Knight !

I have to say playing throught the Sith Warrior storyline and the Jedi Knight storyline that I liked the SithWarrior's better . Although the Jedi Knight fight with the Emperor was EPIC and not to mention the Emperor voice was alot like PinHead's from Hell Raiser .
Darth Bara's scenes themselves were most entertaining from the SithWarrior Story without a doubt but the Emperor scenes were somewhat better !
Give a Man a Mask and he'll become his true self

MasterMe
01.04.2013 , 07:29 AM | #2
I'm afraid the game does indicate that the JK is more powerful then Revan. We could argue several sad points for why the JK beating Vitiate and Revan losing (sort of) to Vitiate doesn't indicate that the JK is better, but we'd be wrong. Hate to say it, but JK > Revan.

EDIT: I'm sure, however, that Revan could still teach the JK a few tricks. When I said JK > Revan, I was only saying that the JK would win in a one-on-one fight.

turnoverla-page
01.04.2013 , 09:32 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
I'm afraid the game does indicate that the JK is more powerful then Revan. We could argue several sad points for why the JK beating Vitiate and Revan losing (sort of) to Vitiate doesn't indicate that the JK is better, but we'd be wrong. Hate to say it, but JK > Revan.

EDIT: I'm sure, however, that Revan could still teach the JK a few tricks. When I said JK > Revan, I was only saying that the JK would win in a one-on-one fight.
not really because in the book it says that it could of gone either way

Darkondo
01.04.2013 , 10:00 AM | #4

Smh sorry but Revan fought Vitiate at full strength in his true body while the JK jst fought the voice which only carries a fraction of the Emperor's true power. Right now Revan Reborn < JK but that could change.

Aurbere
01.04.2013 , 10:43 AM | #5
What kind of gear is Revan in and what advanced class, spec and gear is the Jedi Knight in?
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Amaste
01.04.2013 , 11:24 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by mefit View Post

I have to say playing throught the Sith Warrior storyline and the Jedi Knight storyline that I liked the SithWarrior's better . Although the Jedi Knight fight with the Emperor was EPIC and not to mention the Emperor voice was alot like PinHead's from Hell Raiser .
That would be because The Emperor was voice by Doug Bradley, the man who portrayed Pinhead. :P
Alcoheälic, Dück, Amaste Liegoxi, Leguim Afinrah

The Harbringer

MasterMe
01.04.2013 , 11:36 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
What kind of gear is Revan in and what advanced class, spec and gear is the Jedi Knight in?
lol

*rolls eyes* wow....

Aurbere
01.04.2013 , 11:48 AM | #8
lol

*rolls eyes* wow....
Probably should have put a in there for those that didn't get the sarcasm.

Oh well, here it is:
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

MasterMe
01.04.2013 , 12:29 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Probably should have put a in there for those that didn't get the sarcasm.

Oh well, here it is:
Oh I heard the sarcasm. I just thought it was funny and reply-worthy.

ReiKai
01.04.2013 , 12:29 PM | #10
It was said. Revan actually fought Vitiate, whereas the JK only fought the Voice. Even the Sith Warrior fought and killed the Voice, yet the SW alone couldn't face a weakened Revan. In fact, Revan wasn't even at the top of his game when he fought Vitiate either. Revan at peak condition would slaughter the JK.
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?